'Barrister of colour '

How very unusual it is for there to be an African with a massive chip on their shoulder about being an African !......that’s never happened before ! 

Maybe instead of being a barrister he should devote his career to working amongst his own racial groups of young men and trying to change the crime wave that is young black males, then it wouldn’t be assumed he is probably the defendant ! 

He looks a fairly smart young man (other than his stereotypical cry baby antics) so he should be a good example of what can be achieved if you choose to study and apply yourself rather than sell crack and shoot each other in ever increasing numbers !

Edited to add:

As a young black lawyer it would be very interesting to hear him honestly answer where he foresees his future client base coming from ? .........You can bet your bollocks to a barn dance he will be thinking in terms of colour in his business plan for any future practice he may open ;) 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Didn't you know THL was the headquarters of UK Klu Klux clan?  Don't be surprised if somebody calls you "white trash" or "nigger lover."  To fit in on here you have to think Alf Garnet, "Love thy neighbour" Donald Trump. Er, I'll get my coat.

Wow, you have really thought outside the box there as a left winger calling everyone racists mate, that’s never been done before ! ? 

I’ll get my coat too and join you ;) 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Didn't you know THL was the headquarters of UK Klu Klux clan?  Don't be surprised if somebody calls you "white trash" or "nigger lover."  To fit in on here you have to think Alf Garnet, "Love thy neighbour" Donald Trump. Er, I'll get my coat.

She's been fitting in here for many years mate ?

Cheers, D.