Tier 4 in London and wales

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The ginger snaps hate us because the yanks gave them two big 'uns in WW 2. The spring links hate us because of Hong Kong and the Opium wars. The wogs hate us because we owned India, then whe

Posted Images

Just had a look at Athena, as was unsure on dates...that man holding baby came out in 86.. it was 90/91 I reckon I was selling the posters...

But your right Greg, Athena started in 60s and 70s but that poster is what really set them up...didn't last long though, I think the shop here was gone by mid 90s

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Just had a look at Athena, as was unsure on dates...that man holding baby came out in 86.. it was 90/91 I reckon I was selling the posters...

But your right Greg, Athena started in 60s and 70s but that poster is what really set them up...didn't last long though, I think the shop here was gone by mid 90s

You were more posh than me, in 86 I was on the knocker selling door to door, dusters, dishcloths, tooth brushes, ironing board covers.

Used to walk miles every day carrying my plastic bread crate full up with kit, used to buy it from a wholesalers in Southend and the mark up was fantastic.

Had to be a bit lively on your feet as it was a licensed occupation and I was too young to have a license so we was always dodging the old bill.

You get to see some sights mind you ! 

• Like 1

Doesn't take a genius to work out what's coming down the road. No wonder the medical experts are trying to warn us so desperately. Stay safe and mind your elderly and medically vulnerable.

''One flight arriving into Belfast from London this afternoon was said to contain more than 100 passengers, according to one woman onboard. These passengers are due to travel to Dublin on a coach provided by the airline, she said.''

Sure what was the point of stopping travel in the first place so 

Atb j 

• Sad 1
31 minutes ago, jetro said:

Doesn't take a genius to work out what's coming down the road. No wonder the medical experts are trying to warn us so desperately. Stay safe and mind your elderly and medically vulnerable.

''One flight arriving into Belfast from London this afternoon was said to contain more than 100 passengers, according to one woman onboard. These passengers are due to travel to Dublin on a coach provided by the airline, she said.''

Sure what was the point of stopping travel in the first place so 

Atb j 

You do have to ask yourself at what point people mind themselves mate?......would you have got on a plane after seeing a 100 people stood in a line at boarding ? 
The government here was asking people to ask their relatives not to travel, why are people still travelling ? 

33 minutes ago, WILF said:

You do have to ask yourself at what point people mind themselves mate?......would you have got on a plane after seeing a 100 people stood in a line at boarding ? 
The government here was asking people to ask their relatives not to travel, why are people still travelling ? 

It's a crazy situation alright. 

I can understand if people were away working and wanting to get back to see wife and kids for Christmas. 

But why stop flights and ferries but allow bus loads down from N.I.

Or am I missing something 

Atb j 

34 minutes ago, jetro said:

It's a crazy situation alright. 

I can understand if people were away working and wanting to get back to see wife and kids for Christmas. 

But why stop flights and ferries but allow bus loads down from N.I.

Or am I missing something 

Atb j 

Your probably missing the fact that the EU big boys are shutting ports/airports and your gov. are sheep. ?

• Like 2

so now going into tier 4 .so just to get my head around this 400 have died from corvid  of working age and no other underlying blah.can not understand how it has got to this.is a far nastier plague comming that we do not know about because this has to be the biggest over reaction to any virus in history.bankrupt the country for what is a bad flu virus.

2 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

so now going into tier 4 .so just to get my head around this 400 have died from corvid  of working age and no other underlying blah.can not understand how it has got to this.is a far nastier plague comming that we do not know about because this has to be the biggest over reaction to any virus in history.bankrupt the country for what is a bad flu virus.

Don’t sweat it mate, country has been bankrupt for about 20 years....they just didn’t bother to tell you ?