Fieldsports channel

7 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Looks like they are joining forces with the ca ? Shane really they have done lots in the past to promote lurcher work. Not a single word about legal lurcher work! https://fb.watch/2rvhr5WDEj/

Not watched any since I saw the one where deer ad bin hit by a car and they were saying it had been done by lampers with pack of lurchers

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Not watched any since I saw the one where deer ad bin hit by a car and they were saying it had been done by lampers with pack of lurchers

That footage is on that video also. Next they will be looking for support to help protect shooting ??

26 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

That footage is on that video also. Next they will be looking for support to help protect shooting ??

As long as there still aloud shoot and seen in a good light I don’t think they will care bout putting anyone else under the bus and the people out robbing gates and quads ain’t poachers ,,,,,, there cnuts 

Edited by Elchapo
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, terryd said:

Yea completely one side and you could tell the guy was gutted. No mention of legal lamping or by the police. Any one that drives a van at night is guilty too

And the bit when they say a suspicious car had been spotted. But it was only 3 lads getting stoned the police didn’t give a f**k about that! 

• Haha 1