Can I or not

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I went up and we have decided to try and catch them with a carp landing net that I have tomorrow morning, that will be a laugh , IF. We succeed there going  into a small stable till we find a hom

Stick the video up of you catching them mate .IME usually very entertaining ???

They are treating you like that cos they think you and your mate are intruders, which I guess to them you are. Just catch them up and sell them, you will get tidy money. Not everything needs to be sho

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, ianm said:

It is one thing putting them up for sale and another actually selling them. Have the ones advertised sold?

That’s true enough, I’d be tempted to advertise them at a tenner a pair if I just wanted to get rid of them quickly and see what happens.

1 hour ago, ianm said:

It is one thing putting them up for sale and another actually selling them. Have the ones advertised sold?

Everything will sell if the price is right. They didn't cost him anything so he's in profit whatever the price!

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Are you sure they are not just friends ?

They take it in turns bumming each other! When I first started there, I saw them at it & commented to old man if they leave eggs on them see if they hatch "you'll be fecking waiting a while shag"! 

• Haha 1

Well I went up and we have decided to try and catch them with a carp landing net that I have tomorrow morning, that will be a laugh , IF. We succeed there going  into a small stable till we find a home , 

ill get a video done trying to catch them , at least you lot can have a Xmas laugh 

watch this space ??

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
3 hours ago, David.evans said:

Well I went up and we have decided to try and catch them with a carp landing net that I have tomorrow morning, that will be a laugh , IF. We succeed there going  into a small stable till we find a home , 

ill get a video done trying to catch them , at least you lot can have a Xmas laugh 

watch this space ??

THIS I GOT TO SEE

NEED SOME THING TO PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE DAVID

ATVBJIMMY

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Who's taking bets that it will be the geese chasing David? Can be nasty things. If they like your mate, better to let him catch them. They're going to see you as a predator if they are already hostile and see you as an enemy when you drive up now.