mk1 Ferret finder

fred90

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/12/2020 at 17:13, Netmaker said:

just made £175 for 8ft box an collar and 15ft box on its own £86

Feck me i got a couple of old sets out in my shed,,soon to be seen on ebay if there making that sort of money as i ain't kept ferrets for years now..:D

As for the boxes being 8 or 15 ft,that 's just a different sticker on the dial,it's the collar that transmits further....Just thought i'd let you know...:laugh:...

1 hour ago, fireman said:

Feck me i got a couple of old sets out in my shed,,soon to be seen on ebay if there making that sort of money as i ain't kept ferrets for years now..:D

As for the boxes being 8 or 15 ft,that 's just a different sticker on the dial,it's the collar that transmits further....Just thought i'd let you know...:laugh:...

Exactly right Steve .The 15 footers were double battery collars ,shite but better sound than the robotic things they do now .

On 17/12/2020 at 15:25, fred90 said:

seen one on eBay with 8 foot collar. £127 and still bidding. mine must be 25 years old but can't remember how much it was. anybody know how much they were new? 

My first one was a fiver with the collar early eighties but hence it did fall of the back of a lorry ? ?

7 hours ago, The one said:

Ive got 5 x 8foot boxes 3x 15 foot  boxes and 26 collars and a mk3m with 2 collars now if i can get them serviced every few years there going to see me out  

yeh i think you will be ok mate....lol

• Haha 1