Opinions lads on breeding my jrt

post-93982-0-85395900-1414199413_thumb.jpg.af1cacf806e4a7c65d096ad8d65d42ce.jpgLads after Christmas I'm breeding my jrt. Before I ask what kind of cross to give .firstly let me tell you about the good and bad traits.  Little moo she was got as a bushing an smooching dog anyways her bushing isn't amazing she don't yap just dead silent if shes pushed something earth she'll yap an move along ...her marking is spot on. for ratting shes a lethal .if fact how head strong she is amazes me truthfully. She eat throught steal cladding .timber.perpspex.an cavity bricks she goes into such drive its actually nuts her vangs are flattened.ahe also hates other dogs .apart few in my mates.  Shes 7lb only but shes anabsolute damien towards anything furry .sl that suits me so I'm cool ... shes good oppedieace fantastic pray drive and can f***ing scrap ???...thing is more I got into hunting I thought if only she was bit bigger to dig to .. in my eyes shes seams perfect for it digging... shes  less than 20 bunnys in seasons.  Ahea had 4 cats I single handed.... and bellied up bout 10 dogs roughly her size ...and of the day she might not be worth  breeding off but .... for game an there's no shying her 

photo-93982.jpg

post-93982-0-65316800-1414199397_thumb.jpg

Edited by delboy_187

If it was mine I’d find a similar type mad as a box of frogs Russell .

instead of trying to crossbreed an not knowing what they will turn out like . 
there will always be people looking for a russell pup to replace the one they just lost .

An for a busher /ratter/cat deterrent /squirrel dog they will be fine ?

• Like 1

Those little Russell types have been around for a long time and have proved their worth if you can believe everything that you read. Very popular pet dogs when I was young. I owned one for about a year as a favour to a friend who asked if I could find an appropriate home for him as the family who had him were c**ts. He was tiny and angry but quickly settled in. He was also the most reckless terrier that I have seen. I refrain from using the word game, but he had no regard for his own safety and never learned from mistakes. He ended up with good people with a nice garden and a cat problem.

002.jpg

005.jpg

• Like 5