Rat purse nets

i got some rat purse nets here.

the problem is not taking the rat out of one.

the problem is getting a rat in one of them.

it never worked with the nets i got.

i make rat cages with 1 or 2 one direction doors in them and they work great on rats i've caught thousends of rats with those cages.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some pictures of the cages that i use.

Bolt traps work perfectly ....  

my ferrets are so used to the cages that they can open them and go out of them again. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Guss33 said:

Is their many people out their that use bolt traps for rabbits. One mate of mine uses them I think they are fantastic but bulky to carry. 

I use them a lot on motorway jobs as you can’t risk a rabbit running across the carriageways ........

• Like 3
8 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I like that grabber 

ilike that grabber a big lot aswell it is a withney snake thongs grabber length about 1,65 cm. i use it for loads of things:  grabbing rats under water, grabbing a rat down a rat burrow. grabbing my ferret in a difficult place. putting my ferret over a ditch. to remove my cages from difficult to reach places. as a walking stick. as a balance help when crossing ditches. and so on and so on. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Guss33 said:

Is their many people out their that use bolt traps for rabbits. One mate of mine uses them I think they are fantastic but bulky to carry. 

i always use bolt traps for both rabbits and for rats. i make the bolt traps myself and they fit inside each other so that i can take a lot of them in one go. still more heavy then nets. and nets can catch in 2 directions bolt traps just outgoing rabbits. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

I got a load of them... Handy if you lose a ferret?

Yes but I do use a catch alive box traps if a ferret doesn’t show as they keep the warm and dry if the weather is shit. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, socks said:

Yes but I do use a catch alive box traps if a ferret doesn’t show as they keep the warm and dry if the weather is shit. 

I just use my coat you posh f****r?forget the gents name who made the bolt traps...had a nice  t  bar with a circle welded on top off him same time...?

• Like 1