Boxing equipment

6 minutes ago, General lee said:

I don’t want to order something and it comes back and it’s a model of what I wanted 

You mean a knock off? Cheap imitation of the quality gear you ordered? If so, that's the best thing about Amazon (Though, I am on Prime. Can't remember to speak for the standard) But, yeah; Grab it. Don't like it? Chuck it back. They don't turn a hair and it doesn't cost you a penny.

If your " Made In UK " gear turns up marked " China "? They know better than to try and argue.

BB; I hear the smart money long since went to Fleshlight. Every fukker's going mad, these days. DIY shops have never had it so good.

1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

You mean a knock off? Cheap imitation of the quality gear you ordered? If so, that's the best thing about Amazon (Though, I am on Prime. Can't remember to speak for the standard) But, yeah; Grab it. Don't like it? Chuck it back. They don't turn a hair and it doesn't cost you a penny.

If your " Made In UK " gear turns up marked " China "? They know better than to try and argue.

BB; I hear the smart money long since went to Fleshlight. Every fukker's going mad, these days. DIY shops have never had it so good.

I only had to get all curious and Google what fleshlight is didn't I ??

• Haha 1