Hare Hawk wanted

Kalibrgun

anyone know of a decent hare hawk for sale must be 100% taking them not one that's had a couple. Redtail ferruitail gos or hybrids as long as they are bang on the hares ? plenty experience with birds not a novice and will want to see the bird fly. Let me know please will travel anywhere in the country for one.

On 14/12/2020 at 16:49, Kalibrgun said:

anyone know of a decent hare hawk for sale must be 100% taking them not one that's had a couple. Redtail ferruitail gos or hybrids as long as they are bang on the hares ? plenty experience with birds not a novice and will want to see the bird fly. Let me know please will travel anywhere in the country for one.

Seem like one of them buy something that your into at the time type more money than sense type why didn’t you get a chick in the summer and out the hard work into one 

8 minutes ago, deeley24 said:

Seem like one of them buy something that your into at the time type more money than sense type why didn’t you get a chick in the summer and out the hard work into one 

I've just lost my female gos I imprinted up and want a bird to fly not wanting to wait til next season if that's ok by you ? I've already got my name on one for next season to bring on 

On 14/12/2020 at 17:56, foxdropper said:

Start your  own seeing as your experienced .No ones going to sell a bird mid season that doing hares ,not a chance .

Ive got my name on one for next season but wanted something to mess on with til then. 

Edited by Kalibrgun
  • Like 1