Bans hunting

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amusing as that is ,some of us actually do both and stood side by side at the marches .Not  that it did a scrap of good . Chap out wildfowling on his own recently targetted by antis here and fish

I am not into hunting but regard it as a long standing country activity which should be kept BUT as said the hunt brings on it's own trouble because of the total disregard for other peoples land, bord

Know the place well still plenty shooting and stalking going on

Posted Images

20 hours ago, walshie said:

No you didn't. :laugh:

PMVaFVZX38.png.41b2447f8c947a0ff28ef50300118f1d.png

Yeah I did. His point was if they ban everything the only option would be to hide in the woods camouflaged and illegally shoot the prey with a bow and arrow because it's silent. Back to the future as they say.

2 hours ago, Alsone said:

Yeah I did. His point was if they ban everything the only option would be to hide in the woods camouflaged and illegally shoot the prey with a bow and arrow because it's silent. Back to the future as they say.

It's ok. Dave just wanted to draw that picture. He's been itching to use it for months. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Sausagedog said:

It's ok. Dave just wanted to draw that picture. He's been itching to use it for months. 

Nah. I didn't draw it. I nicked it shamelessly from elsewhere - but I HAVE been itching to use it. :laugh: Woosh!

I just thought he was giving me info on ammo.  It would explain why I missed all those headshots if they bent over the top. Thought I'd bought the wrong type of ammo, the curved instead of the straight. Guess I got that wrong. ?