Yeast build up

Any one had a yeast problem on lurcher ,I came home from work and my young butch had been biting root of her tail and she had black oily stuff in ears ,she's fed raw and flea /wormed every 3 months and not a flea on her .

shes had ear drops and bathed and I put coconut oil on her ,

i was told it could be down to diet but she's fed the best I can afford and she's always done well on it .

any ideas folks 

6 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

she had black oily stuff in ears ,

Sounds like ear mites. 

Do you own ferrets as well? They could also be infested with mites and be the starting point of transmission. 

Edited by Rakete
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Flacko said:

Prescription only is it poxon ?

Think so flacko good shit tho?? but I think pet drugs on line may do it as well you may be able to get it without a prescription but not sure 

just looked online prescription only on check out ??

Edited by poxon
11 hours ago, poxon said:

Think so flacko good shit tho?? but I think pet drugs on line may do it as well you may be able to get it without a prescription but not sure 

just looked online prescription only on check out ??

Got some coming in the post mate ,thanks ?

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Rakete said:

Sounds like ear mites. 

Do you own ferrets as well? They could also be infested with mites and be the starting point of transmission. 

I gave her mite drops for mites when I see the gunk in ear to. B safe ,my ferrets are clean ??

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Rakete said:

Sounds like ear mites. 

Ferrets are all clean ,I put mite ear drops in when I see the gunk in her ears and so far ok 

2 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

Ferrets are all clean ,I put mite ear drops in when I see the gunk in her ears and so far ok 

This wheaton bitch of mine has had a real bad reaction to fleas/mites, put a load of front line on her, fur started falling out?... So bathing her in benzyl benzoate and a neem oil based shampoo, also been giving her a piriton tablet every day... Seems to be sorting her out and furs growing back... Not found anything on my other 6 dogs?DSC_1453.JPG.40c1c5cedd440256613e0e255fa7b854.JPG

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

This wheaton bitch of mine has had a real bad reaction to fleas/mites, put a load of front line on her, fur started falling out?... So bathing her in benzyl benzoate and a neem oil based shampoo, also been giving her a piriton tablet every day... Seems to be sorting her out and furs growing back... Not found anything on my other 6 dogs?DSC_1453.JPG.40c1c5cedd440256613e0e255fa7b854.JPG

My bedy grey the same dc ,she's frontline and a shampoo vets give for mites etc and just hope it works ,really don't like to see her uncomfortable but other two runners are fine but washed them just in case . The 

3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Sounds crazy but check the anal glands mate. I used to have a JRT that would drop fur and get sore and weepy at the sniff of a flea. Turned out it was something to do with the flea bites and an anal gland reaction. I had to empty them on a regular basis and she was right as rain ;)

21 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Sounds crazy but check the anal glands mate. I used to have a JRT that would drop fur and get sore and weepy at the sniff of a flea. Turned out it was something to do with the flea bites and an anal gland reaction. I had to empty them on a regular basis and she was right as rain ;)

I will check when I get in ,my whippet x gets probs with a glands .

35 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Good thinking mush, not thought of that ?cheers mukka?