Lamping with Ella

20 hours ago, Simoman said:

You keep on doing what you're doing mate.  I enjoy your posts and at least you're out there doing it and not theorizing.  It's disgraceful that a photo of a woman or a female post can't be made without the dickless knuckle draggers wanking themselves off over their Hugo Boss tracksuits

Says the rightous stalker of a lass a few years back :rolleyes: ...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great night lamping with ella again. We started at half 7 with a lovely hare pasty cooked by ella before we got on the road. Pip made 3 great catches. What a great bitch to watch. Crazy to think she w

Slightest whiff of a woman on here... And the Ted Bundys come out to play?

You keep on doing what you're doing mate.  I enjoy your posts and at least you're out there doing it and not theorizing.  It's disgraceful that a photo of a woman or a female post can't be made withou

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Simoman said:

Think your confusing me with someone else, easily done with limited brain cells

The lass you were with before your brain exploded and no mistake at all about it at all as she was staying with a pal who i knocked about with after she left you and your weird shit behind ...Shall i go on ??...

Some years back, my mates fiancé joined THL and put up some pics of herself and my mates dogs. She never mentioned her fiancé, but he posted pics of the same dogs.

Anyhow, the games biggest bullshitter immediately started pestering the lass by p.m.

We howled with laughter when he told her he was 30, he was actually mid 40's.

He asked to meet up with her, but didn't mention he was married.

We strung him along for a while, then let him in on it.

His immediate reaction was to deny it, but when we quoted his PM's to him, he fell back on the bullshitters excuse;

He said he knew all along and was only winding US up ! ???

Cheers.

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Some years back, my mates fiancé joined THL and put up some pics of herself and my mates dogs. She never mentioned her fiancé, but he posted pics of the same dogs.

Anyhow, the games biggest bullshitter immediately started pestering the lass by p.m.

His immediate reaction was to deny it, but when we quoted his PM's to him, he fell back on the bullshitters excuse;

Cheers.

WHIN ??

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

But does she butter ur pancakes boy wtf ?

Great posts you've been putting up mate I would say I've watch a lot of your vids on YouTube but I don't wanna sound like a stalker ? any way keep up the good work and ignore the perverts I used to be 1 until I saw the error of my ways?

5 hours ago, Penda said:

Great posts you've been putting up mate I would say I've watch a lot of your vids on YouTube but I don't wanna sound like a stalker ? any way keep up the good work and ignore the perverts I used to be 1 until I saw the error of my ways?

Chemical castration like