Lamping with Ella

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great night lamping with ella again. We started at half 7 with a lovely hare pasty cooked by ella before we got on the road. Pip made 3 great catches. What a great bitch to watch. Crazy to think she w

Slightest whiff of a woman on here... And the Ted Bundys come out to play?

You keep on doing what you're doing mate.  I enjoy your posts and at least you're out there doing it and not theorizing.  It's disgraceful that a photo of a woman or a female post can't be made withou

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

I was talking to ella yesterday about my first trips to the Dale's mate. When I was 17 and had sciatica. Your a top bloke and a great friend for taking me on these trips. 

When we going again? I break up from work on the 18th. Just saying. Lol  

Ella will love to have a day on the Dale's ?

anytime ...have you got plenty of permision...cos im to old to be looking over my shoulder

• Like 2
On 15/12/2020 at 14:57, Greb147 said:

I seem to remember an Andy Reynolds from Wakefield who knocked about with a dogging lad from there who moved to our village, think we may have been lamping together before.

Well known all over Yorkshire the Andy your talking about mate ?

• Like 1
On 15/12/2020 at 21:55, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

I was talking to ella yesterday about my first trips to the Dale's mate. When I was 17 and had sciatica. Your a top bloke and a great friend for taking me on these trips. 

When we going again? I break up from work on the 18th. Just saying. Lol  

Ella will love to have a day on the Dale's ?

You keep on doing what you're doing mate.  I enjoy your posts and at least you're out there doing it and not theorizing.  It's disgraceful that a photo of a woman or a female post can't be made without the dickless knuckle draggers wanking themselves off over their Hugo Boss tracksuits

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
8 hours ago, Simoman said:

You keep on doing what you're doing mate.  I enjoy your posts and at least you're out there doing it and not theorizing.  It's disgraceful that a photo of a woman or a female post can't be made without the dickless knuckle draggers wanking themselves off over their Hugo Boss tracksuits

Well said mate and as the main tracksuit tosser I now see my comments were not really what was required 

She were fit tho

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Well said mate and as the main tracksuit tosser I now see my comments were not really what was required 

She were fit tho

I didn't see your comments.  I just find it sad we still have the mentality to drop to our base instincts as soon as a woman appears.  

Edited by Simoman
4 minutes ago, Simoman said:

I didn't see your comments.  I just find it sad we still have the mentality to drop to our base instincts as soon as a woman appears.  

Your right iwas just showing off if I met her I'd probably stutter giggle abit and run off 

• Haha 8