AJ vs Pulev

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it's a draw ,will you both fuk off ?

Just for the record, f**k Anthony Josua ?

Had a really interesting conversation with a well known old trainer a few days ago he made some interesting points that the entire purpose of " fistic instruction " as he put it...is slowly being erod

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

RB do you think part of the reason that ufc is watered down is that it is so widespread now ? 

I think the head butts,face stomps had to go in order to grow the sport..lots of states and athletic commisions hated the sport and i imagine stamping on faces didnt help it...it was only a few years ago that new york had its first ufc ever...i like the old pride rules...aggression scored more....yellow card or points deduction for no action...stomps and kicks to a downed opponents head were legal to....i think your right its widespread and had to be a bit more tame to become widepread mate

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Rogerbill said:

I think the head butts,face stomps had to go in order to grow the sport..lots of states and athletic commisions hated the sport and i imagine stamping on faces didnt help it...it was only a few years ago that new york had its first ufc ever...i like the old pride rules...aggression scored more....yellow card or points deduction for no action...stomps and kicks to a downed opponents head were legal to....i think your right its widespread and had to be a bit more tame to become widepread mate

Pride was great.No drug testing in their contracts so everyone juiced to the max maybe with the exception of Diaz 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Pride was great.No drug testing in their contracts so everyone juiced to the max maybe with the exception of Diaz 

It was great, like a street fight in the ring. Can't beat flying head stamps. ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Wasn't really a fight though was it. Klitschko threw about 25 punches during the whole fight, and fury was in reverse gear for half of it lol.

i would liked to have seen a rematch ,klitchko just didn't turn up for that fight 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Fury’s skill set didn’t allow him to turn up .

As a two year older man he wobbled AJ and should of finished him .

AJ chinny as fook when it’s laid on him .

As wev seen again re Ruiz.

I don’t profess to know much about boxing, but I do know that the old adage that ‘styles make fights’ is true.., and only a total buffoon would try and predict the outcome of AJ v Fury based on their bouts with Klitschko. Even if you weigh up both boxer’s records, and which AJ’s clearly shows he’s consistently fought higher calibre opponents, I don’t think you can predict a winner. We’ll only know when they get in a ring together, which will be 2021..., unless Fury tests positive again, or opts for the easier option and less money like he did when he ducked Joshua last year.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Fury’s skill set didn’t allow him to turn up .

As a two year older man he wobbled AJ and should of finished him .

AJ chinny as fook when it’s laid on him .

As wev seen again re Ruiz.

Look at all their fights max, fury is FAR more chinny than joshua. In fact, without looking at their records right now, I don't recall joshua EVER fighting a cruiserweight, and especially not being knocked flat on his back a few times by them, which is what's happened to fury. 

When joshua fought klitschko, they actually 'fought' each other in a cracking fight, in which one one of the biggest, hardest punching heavyweights of recent times, klitschko, caught joshua with a cracking punch. Joshua got up and proceded to knock klitschko over and stop him. Joshua chinny? Yeah righto max lol 

7 hours ago, downsouth said:

Nick got a no contest against gomi due to weed if i remember right...but juice is all good lol...pride was great..shame its no longer

29 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Look at all their fights max, fury is FAR more chinny than joshua. In fact, without looking at their records right now, I don't recall joshua EVER fighting a cruiserweight, and especially not being knocked flat on his back a few times by them, which is what's happened to fury. 

When joshua fought klitschko, they actually 'fought' each other in a cracking fight, in which one one of the biggest, hardest punching heavyweights of recent times, klitschko, caught joshua with a cracking punch. Joshua got up and proceded to knock klitschko over and stop him. Joshua chinny? Yeah righto max lol 

if Aj  as  fight to Usyk  , how do you think it will go ?  i think Aj  would win, use his jab  and  fast combos  on the counter , i think h ko Usyk  late rounds, but Aj would deff have to be on his game with him, or he could come unstuck like he did with Ruiz 1st fight . regards him and Fury  , think Fury win on points, with getting more  hits on him, but if Aj hit Fury with some fast big combos   Fury  go down,  alot more dangerous  than one big punch .!

2 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

I don’t profess to know much about boxing, but I do know that the old adage that ‘styles make fights’ is true.., and only a total buffoon would try and predict the outcome of AJ v Fury based on their bouts with Klitschko. Even if you weigh up both boxer’s records, and which AJ’s clearly shows he’s consistently fought higher calibre opponents, I don’t think you can predict a winner. We’ll only know when they get in a ring together, which will be 2021..., unless Fury tests positive again, or opts for the easier option and less money like he did when he ducked Joshua last year.

In a nutshell 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bird said:

if Aj  as  fight to Usyk  , how do you think it will go ?  i think Aj  would win, use his jab  and  fast combos  on the counter , i think h ko Usyk  late rounds, but Aj would deff have to be on his game with him, or he could come unstuck like he did with Ruiz 1st fight . regards him and Fury  , think Fury win on points, with getting more  hits on him, but if Aj hit Fury with some fast big combos   Fury  go down,  alot more dangerous  than one big punch .!

Not sure on usyk mate. I know it's still relatively early days for him yet, as a heavyweight, and I do rate him. But so far he's not really impressed me.

Aj and fury, well, still can't really see it happening.

And what I suppose I really mean regarding usyk, is there's a few 'ifs' still to be answered. ?

Edited by shaaark
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

AJ did not ha e it in him to face Wilder

Fury went into his back yard  at 50% and laid it on the line .

wilder. Arguably the most devastating puncher since Tyson ?

Didnt bother Fury as it didn’t bother him going into Klitchs back yard to dethrone him ?

Yep, ok ?

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

AJ did not ha e it in him to face Wilder

Fury went into his back yard  at 50% and laid it on the line .

wilder. Arguably the most devastating puncher since Tyson ?

Didnt bother Fury as it didn’t bother him going into Klitchs back yard to dethrone him ?

????... wilder and Mike Tyson...brilliant 

• Like 1