AJ vs Pulev

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it's a draw ,will you both fuk off ?

Just for the record, f**k Anthony Josua ?

Had a really interesting conversation with a well known old trainer a few days ago he made some interesting points that the entire purpose of " fistic instruction " as he put it...is slowly being erod

Posted Images

1 minute ago, kanny said:

Any enthusiasm for it ?

How do you see it going?

How would you like to see it go?

Got 'some' enthusiasm for it, but certainly not enough to pay the £25 ppv!!

Would like to see joshua win. At the risk of repeating myself, as I say this nearly every time I pick a heavyweight to win lol, but, I can see joshua dropping pulev for an 8 count in the 2nd or 3rd, and stopping him in the 6th or 7th. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, sid g said:

might be a shock ... turn the whole circus on its head 

Circus is right mate. The present heavyweights are piss poor. I might watch it on YouTube ,thats about as much e nthusiasm as I can muster. Bring back the real pros of the seventies and I could watch boxing all day.

• Like 2

Said it a few times now, I wouldn’t encourage them by paying the 25 bar. Be interested to see how many they sell. With the boozers being shut, and people not mixing indoors, I bet they could have made a killing at a tenner a pop. Greed of both the broadcasters, and a lot of the boxers, in danger of bursting the boxing bubble.

• Like 4

I think its a good competitive fight,all these heavyweights are pretty much on the same level and Joshua is willing to take them on so wouldnt surprise me at all if he gets turned over......Pulev at least looks like a fighter should look and if Joshua doesnt jump on him and commit to what he,s good at doing he could well get roughed out of the fight.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3