Rayas.

• 5 months later...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's Spanish for stripes.  Bred in the purple so fingers crossed, 7 months.     

A bar in Albacete, the walls are full  of galago and ferreting pictures 

It's not dog shelters that hang them, it's owners. The Spanish are cruel fuckers, ; every season they get rid of the culls, but some owners just hang them, drown them or simply throw them out on the s

Posted Images

7 hours ago, sandymere said:

Carrying a little weight but that'll come off over the next couple of months,  just coming out of her 1st season. 20210724_124511.jpg.107f76ee5ea185b4657d0992d5f0e1b1.jpg

Cracking looking animal,

Sandy do you no if any of the ruff coated ones here in UK?

• Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, LuckyLamper said:

Do they stay much longer than a grey Sandy? Lovely looking animals ??

They'll stay longer than a grey for sure. Still can't stand the snipey nosed cnuts though ?

A lot of them you see here are rescues and tend to be a little bit sharp. I've mentioned before, in the park here my coursing bred nobhead will have a pack of them behind him. They can't get close to him. He's far more agile and I'd say reaches speed way quicker. Wish I'd had/made the chance to run him against them in the field tbh.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, mushroom said:

They'll stay longer than a grey for sure. Still can't stand the snipey nosed cnuts though ?

A lot of them you see here are rescues and tend to be a little bit sharp. I've mentioned before, in the park here my coursing bred nobhead will have a pack of them behind him. They can't get close to him. He's far more agile and I'd say reaches speed way quicker. Wish I'd had/made the chance to run him against them in the field tbh.

What part of Spain do you live in mate?

5 hours ago, LuckyLamper said:

Do they stay much longer than a grey Sandy? Lovely looking animals ??

Cheers Lamper,  yes they have a bit in the  tank, smaller and more agile than a greyhound.  Have the effortless style of the  stayer but a fair pace. I've run against a pure saluki and the Galgo eased away noticeabley although the  saluki wasn't in the shape it should have been,  ain't gonna catch a grey over a 1/4 mile  but will  stay on and on.

Good middle ground type, good feet and light enough to take a bit of work with decent speed, but enough in the tank to  ensure the runs not over till its over. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, mushroom said:

Barcelona bud

Do you do much hunting out there ? Your not to far from pyrenees, I travelled from one side to the other few yr ago and met some great people and amazing places ,your a lucky man to have the beach so close and mountain range a short drive away .

Atb mooch