New recruit

Hey all,

Well after a year to forget I finally got a new recruit!

With my razor bred bitch working days behind her (9 years old) and my salxgrey dog aged 7 and losing that slight edge in the field I really wanted this year to be the one I brought in the next generation.

first attempt thanks to a tip off from Snoop and Goshawking I got my hands on a litter brother to goshawkings pup bic, direct out of razor.

well I had for less than a week as something happened and he ended up with a brain problem and I had him PTS at 10 weeks old, a very sad day RIP marshy.

Within a few weeks my razor bitch (Darla - litter sister to Jacob’s Troy) came into heat and thanks to a keeper mate from up north put in touch with a very well bred and very well worked stud up north.

I went up and lined her, and was very hopeful to keep my line going.

had her scanned at 30 days and she hadn’t taken! ??

so back to the drawing board but we will try for this mating again next time she break down.

I put some feelers out and finally some luck with a change in circumstance for the previous owner I have got myself a v well bred dog pup called Freddy.

he is 6 months old and he’s been as good as gold so far, been concentrating on bonding with him and getting good grub into him.

here he isE6709FC9-393C-46AB-8A19-5A7B41E1CDA3.jpeg.4b1125945a15d675b7cfb04ec048d2a0.jpegE6709FC9-393C-46AB-8A19-5A7B41E1CDA3.jpeg.4b1125945a15d675b7cfb04ec048d2a0.jpeg9DD63E78-ACA8-4D88-BF98-304F47C274D7.jpeg.3bdbce57204149a6f8645122daa26bd8.jpeg

got high hopes for him and can’t wait for next season lol 

• Like 7