Has the Brexit sell-out began ?

47 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Each country in the EU is a sovereign nation, the EU is advising that they lift the restrictions but each owns sovereignty over its own borders and will do what they feel right, i think if there was a new variant in France there'd be plenty here demanding we close our borders. I recon he will follow the EU's lead when they have some form of testing in situ or there is major outbreaks in France of the new variant, which will happen if it is as easily transmissible as thought. Hopefully the borders will be open in a day or so.

I see you didn't answer any of my questions sandy,fair enough.

You remember about the soveirgnty of nations whenever your muckers big plan comes ahead,I'm surprised you even wrote soveirgn,saying you dont want borders an nationality.

• 1 month later...

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

History teaches that the British are pretty good at getting stuff done, industrious, innovative......They are wanted quality’s  in the world. All we need to do is get rid of the race to the botto

Tesco’s are stockpiling food incase thers a no deal., be a  tragic if the brits can’t buy cucumbers seedless grapes and melons in January lol 

Posted Images

Theres been workers off work here because theres been threats wrote on the wall in loyalist areas.

Meanwhile upto 60 loyalist paramilitaries are on CCTV walking through the streets of belfast an the sectarian scumbag cops standing g there walking way them,f***ing shocking,wonder folk hate the ruc,there far from impartial,its all over fb apparently but f**k all will happen.

A man that was shot by the lvf 28 years ago was laying flowers at the spot like they do every year,they were advised just family an social distant,nb they followed the rules,but the secterian cops turned up,an shoved his partner in the face to the ground an arrested him,f***ing joke an that's all on tape.

The ruc need disbanded,I'm gonna love the day there leave here,good fuccking riddance

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Francie said:

Theres been workers off work here because theres been threats wrote on the wall in loyalist areas.

Meanwhile upto 60 loyalist paramilitaries are on CCTV walking through the streets of belfast an the sectarian scumbag cops standing g there walking way them,f***ing shocking,wonder folk hate the ruc,there far from impartial,its all over fb apparently but f**k all will happen.

A man that was shot by the lvf 28 years ago was laying flowers at the spot like they do every year,they were advised just family an social distant,nb they followed the rules,but the secterian cops turned up,an shoved his partner in the face to the ground an arrested him,f***ing joke an that's all on tape.

The ruc need disbanded,I'm gonna love the day there leave here,good fuccking riddance

Few facts you got mixed up there Francie ..

There wasn't 60 loyalists paramilitaries walking the streets .. there was 2 dozen men who or what they are nobody knows...

It wasn't the lvf that done the shooting outside the bookkies it was the uda.

And it wasn't just family there at the flower laying there was over 40 people ...

You say the Psni is biased to you Catholics yet how many IRA funerals has there been recently during lockdown and how many rules have been broken and the police have done sweet fa about it .. stop being a victim FFS and go live your life 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
39 minutes ago, Chid said:

Few facts you got mixed up there Francie ..

There wasn't 60 loyalists paramilitaries walking the streets .. there was 2 dozen men who or what they are nobody knows...

It wasn't the lvf that done the shooting outside the bookkies it was the uda.

And it wasn't just family there at the flower laying there was over 40 people ...

You say the Psni is biased to you Catholics yet how many IRA funerals has there been recently during lockdown and how many rules have been broken and the police have done sweet fa about it .. stop being a victim FFS and go live your life 

Child please bud,your wrong on this one,theres plenty of video evidence for all to see,there were about 20 cops an they done f**k all as usual,nothing has changed.

An I'm not on about the shooting.

An that family followed the rules it was just family,do you want me to get the two videos just to show u.

Child theres been loads of funerals an events that's happened on both sides,an cops done nothing.

It's the blatant disregard the ruc have for us,they let the loyalist paramilitaries walk the streets an done nothing,but its caught on camera this time.

2 hours ago, Francie said:

Child theres been loads of funerals an events that's happened on both sides,an cops done nothing.

It's the blatant disregard the ruc have for us,they let the loyalist paramilitaries walk the streets an done nothing,but its caught on camera this time.

Who shot the ones dead tonight up your way?

• 1 year later...
WWW.AA.COM.TR

New bloc could 'potentially' also be open to Turkiye at later stage, according to Italian daily Corriere della Sera - Anadolu Agency

So what’s the gig here? Boris wants his own EU? 

Why? Workers, money,

thought ye wanted to go it alone……New Boris Empire? 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, VOON said:
WWW.AA.COM.TR

New bloc could 'potentially' also be open to Turkiye at later stage, according to Italian daily Corriere della Sera - Anadolu Agency

Why? Workers, money,

Can we not just swap the prick for Victor Orban ? Lol ? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, VOON said:
WWW.AA.COM.TR

Why? Workers, money,

There’s absolutely no detail. I’m surprised quite how bold it appears in being an EU alternative. Seems almost like he’s trying to threaten the EUs integrity and is capitalising on Britains bolstered soft power post Ukraine.