Talking Of Millwall And All That ....

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ffs grubby ,you travelled hours with the intention of knocking fuk out of someone on tinterweb !

I remember our last game against Millwall at Upton Park silly fuckers in their 40's parading around on the pitch with a big flabby darby hanging over their trousers covered in West Ham tattoos with th

Have a little listen to this ol boy Ken....its a nice little interview,no lies and bullshit like most of them....it'll give you a better idea of what it was all about....good ol chap Bill ? https

9 minutes ago, WILF said:

I can honestly say I have never been in a scrap going to watch football or even been in a situation where it may happen.

Maybe a couple of time after the match but that never had anything to do with football, that was more a case of a group of lad going into darkie wine bars looking for mischief after the game or getting into normal scrapes as lads do on a day out.

But actually at football (watching) never.

The main fighting inside a ground used to come when you tried to take another mobs end it was why the dads/lads usually avoided standing behind the goals but in those days a group even 40/50 handed could pile all the way round from one end to the other almost unnoticed....pre all seated stadiums obviously.

Edited by gnasher16
2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

The main fighting inside a ground used to come when you tried to take another mobs end it was why the dads/lads usually avoided standing behind the goals but in those days a group even 40/50 handed could pile all the way round from one end to the other almost unnoticed....pre all seated stadiums obviously.

Me and my pals used to stand in the north mate but as I said I never went football as much as lots of my mates because I was playing all the time.

You know yourself, mischief isn’t hard to find for young blokes with a twinkle in their eye.

I hated seats when they came in but then when I was a dad I was glad of it and it was quiet nice to just go football and know that you never had to worry.

Our train line was always alright too because it was only ever West Ham fans going up and down it in match days so you never bumped into any other fans, the odd yid hidden under and over coat maybe ! Lol 

26 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I hadnt seen the start of this topic but just as a little afterthought as im not sure it was ever deemed worthy of making the news....but do you know this " hero " Roy Larner who possibly saved lives and risked his own on London Bridge that night never received one penny of compensation after the attack and was infact later forced to attend a " Counter Extremism " class. 

I remember reading Roy’s story at the time and he was sofa surfing I think one of his friends set up a justgiving page for him so he could get his own place I sent him a score and a little message, I hope the blokes doing ok the way he put himself in harms way was as worthy as the bloke who attacked the other terrorist with the whale tusk to send him on a counter extremism course is a joke.

I was impressed with the way he gave a Millwall war cry as he steamed into the terrorist scum lol ?

Edited by FLATTOP
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Me and my pals used to stand in the north mate but as I said I never went football as much as lots of my mates because I was playing all the time.

You know yourself, mischief isn’t hard to find for young blokes with a twinkle in their eye.

I hated seats when they came in but then when I was a dad I was glad of it and it was quiet nice to just go football and know that you never had to worry.

Our train line was always alright too because it was only ever West Ham fans going up and down it in match days so you never bumped into any other fans, the odd yid hidden under and over coat maybe ! Lol 

It was a few years before i got into it all but one of the biggest turn outs inside a ground came at Upton Park when we gave Man Utd the whole of the South Bank...the Mile End mob took the whole end Brian Moore on Match of the Day was just talking like it was an everyday occurrence it was great ?....Utd were probably the main targets for everyone back then as they just had so many numbers infact the only time i ever got nicked for fighting at footie was against them and it wasnt even at footie it was on a ship?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Used to be that fans involved in aggro would nick each others scarves as trophies. I remember walking to a Stoke City v Leeds Utd match back in the early 70s. I saw a big Leeds lad in his early 20s take a scarf from a Stoke kid of about 14. PRICK!  It was a case of instant justice , a copper witnessed the incident and booted the bloke to the ground. He then gave him a couple of heavy punches, pulled him up by his collar, returned the scarf to the kid and frogmarched the bloke to a black Maria. Three cheers for police brutality.

I remember absolutely shitting myself at that match.A group of about twenty Leeds scum ran through the Stoke fans carrying machetes and small swords.I did consider throwing up my arms and saying "I'm not a Stoke fan, I'm a Stretford Ender," but decided against it. I don't think that would have been a wise move somehow.?

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Gnash we’re you ever involved in or head of the big battle at wearside where not only the icf were given a pasting but were treated to getting hoyed into the sea afterwards . 

some turn out by one account ????

Instantly recognisable by their pit boots and donkey jackets ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Gnash we’re you ever involved in or head of the big battle at wearside where not only the icf were given a pasting but were treated to getting hoyed into the sea afterwards . 

some turn out by one account ????

No but ive heard the story a thousand times....but only ever by 1 person funny enough ?

• Haha 1