2 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

What about non parallax adjustable scopes like mine?

What if the ocular  bell is larger than 45mm?

I think both of those factors will cause an issue mate. Every review I've seen says you need parallax adjustable. 

Screenshot_20201207-172328_Chrome.jpg

Edited by BenBhoy

Robs right SD 

there not cheap , but you shoot 200 yards at night with the built in ir ( the old model) 

colour in the day , and a clear picture 6.5 or 13 mag by the press of a button 

regarding the mag of a scope ive a winder 4x16 56 , that I put 007 behind and its sound at 4=6 mag but as you mag up 8=10 the clarity what you can see dwindles 

and consider this if you have to buy  scope to use with the 007 , and the price of a 007 

just as well buy the 008 

atb mate 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Sausagedog said:

How much fuss is it ben taking a 007 off and putting it on again?

What about the eye relief change? Does it screw up holding the rifle for a shot?

Sorry mate I was on about 008 ive not used 007. But 008 works grand day & night. 

• Like 1

There simple to put on and remove.. once you’ve got the mount fitted to the eye bell you just push it on and twist and push a button to remove!

they work best with a cheap scope as expensive ones cancel out the ir 

x3 is the best picture/full screen then zoom out for the shot at range, side focus is best as front you’ve got your hand in way of ir beam

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, si brown said:

There simple to put on and remove.. once you’ve got the mount fitted to the eye bell you just push it on and twist and push a button to remove!

they work best with a cheap scope as expensive ones cancel out the ir 

x3 is the best picture/full screen then zoom out for the shot at range, side focus is best as front you’ve got your hand in way of ir beam

Thanks si. So it can with little  fuss and the right scope cover night duties and free the rifle for normal daylight use.

Just now, Sausagedog said:

Thanks si. So it can with little  fuss and the right scope cover night duties and free the rifle for normal daylight use.

There a doddle to use sd and I never had a problem with eye relief either, my scope was set for the day and never altered it!

the only reason I went for the 008 was to reduce overall weight on gun and it has a range finder that’s good for air guns 

• Like 2