Autistic kids

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Animals are a gift for my lad mate, it relaxes him and he just likes being with them.  

One thing to remember is that autism is a huge spectrum disorder.  It hugely effects people in different ways , My little girl was diagnosed with an ASD and i wasnt happy about it. I thought they

I have a lad 13 and girl 9 with autism.Can identify with a lot of things in this thread.A lot of the time it’s a bloody struggle but they are your kids and you do all can to help them cope with their

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Right lads a thread about austim let's hear your views and experience 

We got 2 autistic lads.the brother in law is autistic aswell..

will tell you something now and lots didn't believe it untill I proved I was right and was never wrong not even once..

I knew every single car number plate in half of the village.the only half I spent time in walking it daily for years and years.. hundreds and hundreds of cars..

There was a long unlit road on the way down to town about 10 miles away.in my teenage years if I was in a car driving down in the dark.

You could only see the oncoming car number plate and and I could tell the lads who it was in seconds as they drive past.weird how I was attracted to number plates lol. The lads could say a number plate from there head and I would tell them who owned the car..maybe a hint of autism in me..

• Like 4

When my lad was young he use to put all his toy cars in colour coordination move one and he knew straight away he says remember such a thing dad  as we're driving somewhere and I say yeah then I realise he was only about 3 at the time his memory is frightening 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

When my lad was young he use to put all in toy cars in colour coordination move one and he knew straight away he says remember such a thing head as we're driving somewhere and I say yeah then I realise he was only about 3 

It's mad ain't it.but they ain't even trying to remember things..they look at the world and work things out on a different level to ordinary folks mate..

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Francie said:

One thing  about wee daniel is hes very polite,always asking polite questions like,were you at work today ........

Or do you still have your bike viper trainers lol

Good craic he is.

What's he like looking at the Xmas lights bet he's fascinated by them mate..

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, king said:

will tell you something now and lots didn't believe it untill I proved I was right and was never wrong not even once..

I knew every single car number plate in half of the village.the only half I spent time in walking it daily for years and years.. hundreds and hundreds of cars..

There was a long unlit road on the way down to town about 10 miles away.in my teenage years if I was in a car driving down in the dark.

You could only see the oncoming car number plate and and I could tell the lads who it was in seconds as they drive past.weird how I was attracted to number plates lol. The lads could say a number plate from there head and I would tell them who owned the car..maybe a hint of autism in me..

I went to school with an autistic lad new everyone’s date a birth from saying it’s so and so birthday in the assembly 20 years later I see him customs on ferry spotted me came to talk new last time he saw me me date a birth me old address the lot be hard work getting out past him I tell you 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I went to school with an autistic lad new everyone’s date a birth from saying it’s so and so birthday in the assembly 20 years later I see him customs on ferry spotted me came to talk new last time he saw me me date a birth me old address the lot be hard work getting out past him I tell you 

It's mad mate..there brain power is off the chart..

28 minutes ago, king said:

With me its dogs.I can remember every dog trom the year dot. Every greyhound, every lurcher every pet dog. I'm forever rubbernecking dogs when I'm driving. Drives the Mrs silly. I tell her to relax and be glad its not women I'm drawn to. On reflection,that reads a bit dodgy.?

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

With me its dogs.I can remember every dog trom the year dot. Every greyhound, every lurcher every pet dog. I'm forever rubbernecking dogs when I'm driving. Drives the Mrs silly. I tell her to relax and be glad its not women I'm drawn to. On reflection,that reads a bit dodgy.?

? A pedigree guru mate..

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, king said:

It's mad ain't it.but they ain't even trying to remember things..they look at the world and work things out on a different level to ordinary folks mate..

I was just saying on the other thread a thing my boy does is watch 2 programmes and design worlds in mine craft all at once and he won’t have missed a single thing in either programme and has designed houses and barns and countries and people dancing and all sorts all at the same time.

• Like 3

Out of likes lads I remember reading about Messi he said he knew a defender move before he did a could read what was going to happen 3 steps ahead as one example like wilf as just said my lad receagited the battle of somme through memory on his battle board and he was only wrong on one thing I took him to Leeds to a big military museum and at one display he was telling me were they had the dates wrong it was such and such a year it started  I was just saying yeah I think your right when this bloke at the side of me said he's absolutely right that's amazing 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1