Jess - 8 months now

10 minutes ago, Maximus Ferret said:

Glad to see her looking so well. Does she show any trace of her injury?

I swear her leg kicks out slightly but every one else says I’m imagining it ? so if that’s the case then no trace whatsoever, ??

• Like 2

i very much dowt she will grow another 2 inch....shes about done growing up....shes just going to grow out now...

she looks bigger than 23 mind ...cos she seems a very long legged thing...best of luck with her mate

• Like 3
20 hours ago, TOMO said:

i very much dowt she will grow another 2 inch....shes about done growing up....shes just going to grow out now...

she looks bigger than 23 mind ...cos she seems a very long legged thing...best of luck with her mate

Measured her again last night she’s 23.5ish TTS ??????

On 03/12/2020 at 16:03, RossM said:

I swear her leg kicks out slightly but every one else says I’m imagining it ? so if that’s the case then no trace whatsoever, ??

You always try find traces of injury when your dogs get banged up then ask a friend and they say it looks fine lol

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

You always try find traces of injury when your dogs get banged up then ask a friend and they say it looks fine lol

Aye I know, she knocked it the other day and took a tumble, somersaulted and kept going didn’t even slow her down, still makes me paranoid though ??

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, RossM said:

Aye I know, she knocked it the other day and took a tumble, somersaulted and kept going didn’t even slow her down, still makes me paranoid though ??

I've got the fun and games to start soon mines only 10 week in dreading the daft flat out everywhere pup stage 

• Like 1