Living in filth

1 minute ago, ArchieHood said:

show me  "my"  thread  then Mr Mitty......

On 07/08/2020 at 13:27, ArchieHood said:

NEVER FORGET how deep this pedophilia has been running. In 1975 Playboy featured a 10 YEAR OLD Brooke Shields posing nude in a bathtub for their "Sugar and Spice" edition. 
As more pedophiles die, the truth comes out. Time to expose the industry for the predators that they are.

#Pedowood #Pedogate #Pizzagate #Pervywood #Epstein #GhislaineMaxwell

Is this enough for you or is the dementia particularly strong tonight, looks like you'll be back peddling with us two.... ?

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not taking sides with anyone on here, but trying to keep digging at king, and therefore his family, with these childish as f**k remarks, is frankly f***ing ridiculous.  He put a pic up of himself

Cheers, D.  

Well thats filled a boring half hour waiting for the Hammers ! Its a funny ol thing this forum lark and the way it shows peoples levels....Greb you are one of the most tenaciously confrontational

Posted Images

Just now, keepdiggin said:

f***ing hell been how did you find that it was from August ???

We don't all have a goldfish memory like some on here. ?

After his wise crack it was at that minute that Archie knew he'd fcuked up.....?

• Haha 2
Just now, ArchieHood said:

Not connected at all, unless you are twisted.  Ratcatcher was right about you.....

I just find it strange that a bloke posted that on here. 

It reminds me of the first bloke who ever milked a cow, I mean what was his thinking behind it. ?

Next time have a think before you attempt to humour folk at the expense of others on such a touchy subject. ?

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I just find it strange that a bloke posted that on here. 

It reminds me of the first bloke who ever milked a cow, I mean what was his thinking behind it. ?

Next time have a think before you attempt to humour folk at the expense of others on such a touchy subject. ?

Thats gotta be the 17% irish in you coming out......?

On 02/12/2020 at 22:36, WILF said:

Used to see the pakis early in the morning round east London, waking along with their long over coats letting all their household rubbish drop out from under the coat onto the street......it was like the f***ing great escape ! 
Filthy f***ing animals !

By far the dirtiest ive ever seen were the Chinese,i used to work in Leicester Square as a younger man and would walk through China Town in the early hours of the morning to get back to Shaftesbury Avenue literally heaving with what they had thrown out into the street during the night....in them days there was no vehicle access to China Town so would be slipping and sliding all over the gaff....restaurants that they lived above.....disgusting little people.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

By far the dirtiest ive ever seen were the Chinese,i used to work in Leicester Square as a younger man and would walk through China Town in the early hours of the morning to get back to Shaftesbury Avenue literally heaving with what they had thrown out into the street during the night....in them days there was no vehicle access to China Town so would be slipping and sliding all over the gaff....restaurants that they lived above.....disgusting little people.

My sister worked in a bookies it was full of them out her off Chinese for life the dirty gooks

• Haha 1

Well thats filled a boring half hour waiting for the Hammers !

Its a funny ol thing this forum lark and the way it shows peoples levels....Greb you are one of the most tenaciously confrontational people on this forum....you dug me out the other day for daring to say naughty words about black people yet you apparently didnt pull a bloke up on a building site for lusting over children !!.....maybe that says a lot about the differences between your internet character and your real life character....similarly the way you have just been proven wrong by King and instead of being a man and apologising you say " lets change the subject " and go start a new row........i have no doubt you will now have a little adolescent rant at me and i wont be going to and fro with you over it as it always ends in nothing with lads like you but if nothing else this forum proves that even on the internet its still plainly obvious how good old fashioned " man qualities " have slipped over the years.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Its a funny ol thing this forum lark and the way it shows peoples levels....Greb you are one of the most tenaciously confrontational people on this forum....you dug me out the other day for daring to say naughty words about black people yet you apparently didnt pull a bloke up on a building site for lusting over children !!.....maybe that says a lot about the differences between your internet character and your real life character....similarly the way you have just been proven wrong by King and instead of being a man and apologising you say " lets change the subject " and go start a new row........i have no doubt you will now have a little adolescent rant at me and i wont be going to and fro with you over it as it always ends in nothing with lads like you but if nothing else this forum proves that even on the internet its still plainly obvious how good old fashioned " man qualities " have slipped over the years.

The problem with you is you're full of shite and talk out of your arse. 

You put two and two together and come up with your own sum of things. 

You always add a bit of salt & pepper to any story. 

I'm not surprised really, you're the same bloke that was pals with Lenny McLean, the Krays and the Essex Boys. 

You may fool a select few on here but to me you're transparent. 

Get a life pal, a real one I mean. 

Edited by Greb147
24 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Proven wrong, about what? 

Oh the GB comment, is that the thread you was giving it large and then backtracked when he explained himself? 

Someone posted the thread yesterday and that kind of stood out for me. 

You're full of shite Gnasher and waaay to easy. ?

Just now, WILF said:

Ever heard the expression “your mouth is writing cheques you can’t cash” ?

Id ease up now if I was you Greb......or keep on, entirely up to you ?

You might be in awe of the pudding but I ain't fella. ?

The man talks wet, exaggerates everything and puts his own spin on things. 

What's that word now, that's it. The man is a stuntman.