Living in filth

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

He’s on the same self destruct course as his previous character .If he keeps it up I’ll give him till Xmas and gone in Jan with the new years clear up .

Me and you will  be down the road Foxy, well you might survive as FOXHUNTER cos your pals with Ian. ?

Edited by Greb147

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not taking sides with anyone on here, but trying to keep digging at king, and therefore his family, with these childish as f**k remarks, is frankly f***ing ridiculous.  He put a pic up of himself

Cheers, D.  

Well thats filled a boring half hour waiting for the Hammers ! Its a funny ol thing this forum lark and the way it shows peoples levels....Greb you are one of the most tenaciously confrontational

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Dougieboy said:

If you could just stop the constant Whiney arsed  f***ing Droning, that would be great. ??

It's called ownage Duggy. ?

My line has cast and you can't unhook yourself, I bet you can't wait to reply to that. ??

On 02/12/2020 at 19:15, Blackmag said:

I use to work with a lad who was a serious hoarder there was that much shite in his front room it had a path to the kitchen and stairs I couldn't beleive my eyes it was in a very nice neighbourhood as well 

Did he have a scalextric, and, or a screwball scramble ?

1 minute ago, low plains drifter said:

Did he have a scalextric, and, or a screwball scramble ?

Could of had anything in there buddy but he knew everything he had and were it was a very clever lad I just think it was is a mental illness 

This Doctor was an obsessive hoarder, my wife had to visit his house with work, she said every room in the huge house was stacked high with all sorts of stuff and had to squeeze through tiny corridors and then she entered an office, captains desk in middle and surrounded by filled custom bookshelves from floor to ceiling and not a thing out of place, absolutely pristine in this one room... 

His lucky nephew inherited the house abs everything in it - have a read and see the surprise...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1103849/The-eccentric-uncle-left-garage--containing-6m-Bugatti-supercar.html

• Like 3