Living in filth

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not taking sides with anyone on here, but trying to keep digging at king, and therefore his family, with these childish as f**k remarks, is frankly f***ing ridiculous.  He put a pic up of himself

Cheers, D.  

Well thats filled a boring half hour waiting for the Hammers ! Its a funny ol thing this forum lark and the way it shows peoples levels....Greb you are one of the most tenaciously confrontational

Posted Images

Just now, South hams hunter said:

Wtf are you going on about?

You know fcuking what. 

Putting words in to people's mouths and insinuating. 

I've got 3 daughters of my own, keep up with the crack and I promise you you'll regret it. 

Just now, Greb147 said:

You know fcuking what. 

Putting words in to people's mouths and insinuating. 

I've got 3 daughters of my own, keep up with the crack and I promise you you'll regret it. 

I never insinuated f**k all! I said it ain't on telling noncey jokes and then you called me fritzl, a nonce and an inbred. I've put no words in any c**ts mouth

Just now, South hams hunter said:

I never insinuated f**k all! I said it ain't on telling noncey jokes and then you called me fritzl, a nonce and an inbred. I've put no words in any c**ts mouth

And I said it's not on but folk do it! 

You then tried to be a clever cnut making out I said that it's OK and such. 

You better pack that shit in sharpish. 

Enough is enough on the subject, you are speaking to the wrong bloke on the matter. 

3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

What a crazy thread, an fcuk only knows how I been dragged into it. Sure you’ve said some ‘ iffy stuff’ but I wouldn’t ever say I know you well enough to through them accusation about, it’s not as tho somebody that does know you has come on accusing you, so no I don’t think your a wrong I, may think some your jokes are a tad wrong but i wouldn’t/couldn’t judge as iv listened and maybe even told the odd alter boy joke, an certainly listened to comedians an others tell similar, it’s life 

but I will say even tho I’m guilty of it meself, some you  guy really need to either meet up or get a grip, if you honestly think somebody a peado why even converse with them on the web where to can do what you want an choose who you talk to?!!

i lost me ole ma earlier today, an it’s the 4th death since Monday iv been told of that close to the family, so excuse me for joinin this one lads, I’ll leave you to it now but thanks for making me smile on a shite day ?☹️

Sorry about your mother pal.