Living in filth

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not taking sides with anyone on here, but trying to keep digging at king, and therefore his family, with these childish as f**k remarks, is frankly f***ing ridiculous.  He put a pic up of himself

Cheers, D.  

Well thats filled a boring half hour waiting for the Hammers ! Its a funny ol thing this forum lark and the way it shows peoples levels....Greb you are one of the most tenaciously confrontational

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Fair enough but if I accused somebody of the worst crime,dropped katchums name into it,tried dropping more names, repeated those lies and then looked a dick because nobody backed you up.i’d apologies for that or at least admit you don’t believe it and it’s just a personal attack on me for some other reason.

Is the other reason because you wrote last year about you going out drinking in a different town when you got chatting to some people who asked where your from,you named your town and they said whoa there’s a real hard mental man from there, you asked who and they said your name.

i got a good weeks piss taking from that and so did a few more.

thats the real reason ain’t it.?

2 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Is the other reason because you wrote last year about you going out drinking in a different town when you got chatting to some people who asked where your from,you named your town and they said whoa there’s a real hard mental man from there, you asked who and they said your name.

i got a good weeks piss taking from that and so did a few more.

thats the real reason ain’t it.?

Are you arguing with yourself 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Can't we just go back to me and GB ripping King to bits. 

I hate reading all this getting personal over nothing. 

It's cringey, like a comedian having to explain their joke after nobody laughed. 

I want to hear what katchum has to say about me now or what he thinks of shaark using him in this.

2 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

I want to hear what katchum has to say about me now or what he thinks of shaark using him in this.

Fair enough pal. 

Yes we take the piss out of here and shit but that's out of hand. 

Yes I've been guilty of it before but that doesn't make it right. 

I think King should apologise to you if he's got anything about him. 

Edited by Greb147
6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You give South Hams enough attention pal, like Cannon & Ball. ?

The day I want to chase some scotch bloke in a leotard round a race course and then hide under a hedge on the 2 bend ?and when he's caught up I will pretend I didn't see him ? I will liken myself to cannon and ball 

• Haha 4
Just now, Blackmag said:

The day I want to chase some scotch bloke in a leotard round a race course and then hide under a hedge on the 2 bend ?and when he's caught up I will pretend I didn't see him ? I will liken myself to cannon and ball 

That was terrible, no wonder Max beats you up. ?

• Haha 1