Living in filth

4 minutes ago, king said:

Because loads of people read his post about eyeing up school girls mate...

The point I was trying to make was   that you can tell if a girls going to be pretty when she’s older.just like a grandad calls his granddaughter beautiful or when I think my sons handsome.

But you know that anyway.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not taking sides with anyone on here, but trying to keep digging at king, and therefore his family, with these childish as f**k remarks, is frankly f***ing ridiculous.  He put a pic up of himself

Cheers, D.  

Well thats filled a boring half hour waiting for the Hammers ! Its a funny ol thing this forum lark and the way it shows peoples levels....Greb you are one of the most tenaciously confrontational

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, king said:

Because loads of people read his post about eyeing up school girls mate...

3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Katchum, just off the top of my head, and there's others.

2 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

The point I was trying to make was   that you can tell if a girls going to be pretty when she’s older.just like a grandad calls his granddaughter beautiful or when I think my sons handsome.

And there we have it fellas. 

The internet. What a wonderful creation, NOT, in this case.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Well if you feel like that, don't lower yourself to petty name calling type shit.

I've had a few 'words' with a few people on here over the years, including king, but I wouldn't dream of posting something that 'could possibly' insinuate their kids.

This last maybe about a year, you've been pretty tidy, and funny, and a lot of stuff you post I agree with, and get you.

There's no need for some of the rubbish that's been posted in this thread,and you know it mate. And I know it's not all you. ?

I fully agree with you pal but what how do you expect folk to react. 

You know it's a piss take and by what gets said on here all is fair. 

I'm not going to apologise to the arse but I take your point, having to explain myself over King is cringe worthy to say the least.

If he wants to talk sensibly with me then I'll respond, we will see how long the man child lasts before he starts. ?

1 minute ago, ginger beard said:

Im quoting what you said on this forum.

Obviously a grandfather is going to say that about his granddaughter.a mother says about there son etc.etc.

Looking at random school girls in bus stops and thinking that way.

Is way way different..

This is my last post on the this thread...

1 minute ago, ginger beard said:

No he doesn’t and neither does anybody else.tag him

Have another go.

Lol I wouldn't know how to 'tag' anyone lol. 

Me and technology aint really that comfortable.

Laugh, as you might, but I even had to ask on here how to add emojis, when I first joined this site lol.

A culture thing. All of the  Blokes out in Cyprus Italy ect all perv at the Girlies .  It's normal out there.  Blokes all over the world have many wives. Like the Mormons.  It's  normal to them. They don't see anything out of the ordinary with any of this. Like we do here. It's like these people who live in squalor.   There's a bloke down the road whose garden is brambles up to the upstairs Windows. In amongst the brambles there is all manner of crap.  God only knows what the place is like indoors.  To him it is normal.  This is all a mixture of mental issues and cultural norms.  In Africa and sub Saharan countries female genital mutilation is driven by the older females.  It's  normal and expected in those cultures. It's the same as tattoos.  Loved by some hated by others.  They say that there's nowt as strange as folk. I don't mind what the jovas believe as long as they dont come round here trying their luck.  The spaniel aint keen on them though.

1 minute ago, king said:

Im quoting what you said on this forum.

Obviously a grandfather is going to say that about his granddaughter.a mother says about there son etc.etc.

Looking at random school girls in bus stops and thinking that way.

Is way way different..

This is my last post on the this thread...

Do you really believe it king.?

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, zandy01 said:

The estates and areas we have been working are mainly terraces houses with lanes to rear, gates at each end of lane are 10ft high with razor wire on top, huge industrial sized wheelie bins in all lanes which are emptied twice a week but most residents can’t even be bothered to use the bins, they just throw all their shite over the wall and leave the council to clean up after them.... We worked at Thornaby and they didn’t even have bins, the council workers came with huge 4 wheeler barrows, filled them and dumped at end of lane, wagon then came and collected...

I never ever thought in this day and age and in this country, I would see and smell an area that I can only honestly describe as a “Slum”...

I've been reading about a slum in Manchester at the beginning of the last century called Angel Meadow. Interesting story for anyone interested in history....i thought those days had gone. They haven't, slums and slum dwellers are very much part of the here and now. I'd love to show you some pictures of some people's kitchens, obviously I can't because if someone recognised it I'd be in trouble. But I'd think many homeless people live better cleaner lives ?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

This place is insane. 

It's gone from clear piss taking to a man accusing a stranger of being a nonce. 

All shits & giggles aside, that is a plain wrong un if you ask me. 

Just a few idiots who don’t even believe it trying to whip the crowds into a frenzy.

3 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I've been reading about a slum in Manchester at the beginning of the last century called Angel Meadow. Interesting story for anyone interested in history....i thought those days had gone. They haven't, slums and slum dwellers are very much part of the here and now. I'd love to show you some pictures of some people's kitchens, obviously I can't because if someone recognised it I'd be in trouble. But I'd think many homeless people live better cleaner lives ?

I once helped a mate out clearing some  student houses the chinks were absolute animals fat every were they were boiling milk in a kettle they were filthy and that wasn't just one house students were bad but the foreigners were something else