Living in filth

26 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Something that stuck with me , in the valleys driving up a lane came across a real old fella hunched over struggling up the road with a bin bag full of rubbish slung over his shoulder was about to pull ahead and offer help, when he'd got to this little River bridge and hoiked the lot straight into the river...

Mate, the post I made earlier re pest control, about 75% of them were in cardiff, the rest in various villages in south wales. 

HONESTLY, DISGUSTING AS FCUK!!

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not taking sides with anyone on here, but trying to keep digging at king, and therefore his family, with these childish as f**k remarks, is frankly f***ing ridiculous.  He put a pic up of himself

Cheers, D.  

Well thats filled a boring half hour waiting for the Hammers ! Its a funny ol thing this forum lark and the way it shows peoples levels....Greb you are one of the most tenaciously confrontational

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Does that mean you have to stoop so low as to 'involve' his kids, in a roundabout way?

Like I said, he's said much worse before and it's him who usually starts the trolling. 

He does it all for approval on here. 

If he can't handle the banter then he needs to stop dishing out the petty digs. 

If he wants to be an adult with me and GB then he needs to start acting like one. 

I don't mind him in all honesty, he's harmless. 

Edited by Greb147
1 hour ago, king said:

You couldn't imagine inside that house ? so what do they do open the back door and walk through all that rubbish.they must have serious mental issues or something...

I would say they need to walk over to access the gate to the lane and bins but by looks of it they just throw it straight out the door...

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Not taking sides with anyone on here, but trying to keep digging at king, and therefore his family, with these childish as f**k remarks, is frankly f***ing ridiculous. 

He put a pic up of himself and his lads, on a boat on holiday last year. Him and his lads looked comfortably happy, was a cracking pic to be fair.

With all of the crap some of you lads are writing, you are also implying he'd bring his kids up in those disgusting conditions.

Get a f***ing grip lads.

I speak to him like he does to me. If that’s to hard for you to understand then I don’t know what else to say.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

don't mind him in all honesty, he's harmless. 

Edited 5 minutes ago by Greb147

Well if you feel like that, don't lower yourself to petty name calling type shit.

I've had a few 'words' with a few people on here over the years, including king, but I wouldn't dream of posting something that 'could possibly' insinuate their kids.

This last maybe about a year, you've been pretty tidy, and funny, and a lot of stuff you post I agree with, and get you.

There's no need for some of the rubbish that's been posted in this thread,and you know it mate. And I know it's not all you. ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ginger beard said:

I speak to him like he does to me. If that’s to hard for you to understand then I don’t know what else to say.

I understand plenty. 

So why is it that there's a few more than just king that think you're a 'wrong un'?

The estates and areas we have been working are mainly terraces houses with lanes to rear, gates at each end of lane are 10ft high with razor wire on top, huge industrial sized wheelie bins in all lanes which are emptied twice a week but most residents can’t even be bothered to use the bins, they just throw all their shite over the wall and leave the council to clean up after them.... We worked at Thornaby and they didn’t even have bins, the council workers came with huge 4 wheeler barrows, filled them and dumped at end of lane, wagon then came and collected...

I never ever thought in this day and age and in this country, I would see and smell an area that I can only honestly describe as a “Slum”...

19 minutes ago, king said:

I wouldn't call anyone a nonce of I had no knowledge of them..

Like I said.ginger beard said on this very forum.

That he eyes up school kids when he is driving past bus stops.and thinks which 1's would be pretty when they are older..

Lots of people seen him posting that dogdox.

You might think such a thing is ok do to.

I don't.. I think an adult man who is doing such things is a wrong un..

Keep sticking up for the man dogdox.carry on lad..

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Well if you feel like that, don't lower yourself to petty name calling type shit.

I've had a few 'words' with a few people on here over the years, including king, but I wouldn't dream of posting something that 'could possibly' insinuate their kids.

This last maybe about a year, you've been pretty tidy, and funny, and a lot of stuff you post I agree with, and get you.

There's no need for some of the rubbish that's been posted in this thread,and you know it mate. And I know it's not all you. ?

Oh don’t worry about king.according to him my mums a slag and my sons a puny c**t.find a post from me that’s ever mentioned his wife or kids.

14 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Part of it is a generational thing steming from the mining and tips, rivers were for getting rid of stuff, I've worked with old fellas who just through wrappers on the ground. Even so different times now and the rivers are clean , wildlife coming back to the valleys nice to see all the bike centres etc making money alongside fantastic terrain and scenery so hopefully once new generations come through that'll be the end of old ways regards waste disposal.

There's a small stream back in the village and it's allways smelled of rotten eggs.some of the river bottom is orange with a slime.

It's coming from an old mine I think.whats making it smell like that I don't know..

8 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I understand plenty. 

So why is it that there's a few more than just king that think you're a 'wrong un'?

Because loads of people read his post about eyeing up school girls mate...