Living in filth

28 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

In alot of cases just general human filth. Lots of drug addicts, foreigners and mental health issues mixed in. 

Honestly, I go into homes that would make your skin creep. African asylum seekers in one room bedsits sleeping on the floor with rats running over them. Open sewers in gardens, gardens full of dog shite, beds full of bedbugs, bags of rubbish and nappies thrown in gardens...

home from home then for them ,they are used to living in filth and a leopard  dont change its spots 

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not taking sides with anyone on here, but trying to keep digging at king, and therefore his family, with these childish as f**k remarks, is frankly f***ing ridiculous.  He put a pic up of himself

Cheers, D.  

Well thats filled a boring half hour waiting for the Hammers ! Its a funny ol thing this forum lark and the way it shows peoples levels....Greb you are one of the most tenaciously confrontational

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Kings is the only house where the rubbish men makes delivery’s.

You told everyone on here that you drive past bus stops looking at the school girls and thinking which 1 would be pretty when they are older.. that is totally wrong and disgusting.

You are a class A drug addict aswell.

So basically you are a ginger perverted drug addict.

And you got the cheek to give me abuse..

Go and look in the mirror.you wrong un.

• Haha 2

Seen some absolutely disgusting hovels years ago when I was working in pest control. Some places, unless you were there with me to witness it, you'd say I was making it up. Absolutely, unbelievably disgusting.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

The only thing that grows in kings garden is the fur in the dog shit.

He used to steal the meat out of pork pies to try and entice rats as they were too scared to enter his garden. 

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Not taking sides with anyone on here, but trying to keep digging at king, and therefore his family, with these childish as f**k remarks, is frankly f***ing ridiculous. 

He put a pic up of himself and his lads, on a boat on holiday last year. Him and his lads looked comfortably happy, was a cracking pic to be fair.

With all of the crap some of you lads are writing, you are also implying he'd bring his kids up in those disgusting conditions.

Get a f***ing grip lads.

I almost felt sorry for him then. 

He's the first to rip anybody to bits and to jump on the bandwagon. 

He even stoops as low as calling folk nonces, fcuk him he'll get over it. 

• Like 1

I use to work with a lad who was a serious hoarder there was that much shite in his front room it had a path to the kitchen and stairs I couldn't beleive my eyes it was in a very nice neighbourhood as well 

Edited by Blackmag
17 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Does that mean you have to stoop so low as to 'involve' his kids, in a roundabout way?

21 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I wouldn't call anyone a nonce of I had no knowledge of them..

Like I said.ginger beard said on this very forum.

That he eyes up school kids when he is driving past bus stops.and thinks which 1's would be pretty when they are older..

Lots of people seen him posting that dogdox.

You might think such a thing is ok do to.

I don't.. I think an adult man who is doing such things is a wrong un..

Keep sticking up for the man dogdox.carry on lad...

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I use to work with a lad who was a serious hoarder there was that much shite in his front room it had a path to the kitchen and stairs I couldn't beleive my eyes it was in a very nice neighbourhood as well 

Seen a program a few years ago.an old lad was like that.little gap all the way to the kitchen and living room.the place was stacked to the ceiling..horders I think they are called.

• Like 1