Copper bracelets

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Place is full of achy backed ,arthritic faced ,tennis elbowed moaning fkers ,Ray is 67 and you never hear him complain .man up ffs.

Nothing if he's a poofter.

Only on THL could a question about copper bracelets turn into a bitch fest ? People calling eack other puffs while calling and bitching about men they have never and will never meet, over absolut

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone who's had a positive effect from a copper bracelet recommend one that won't break the bank and doesn't look gay? My left wrist is on its way out I think from work and I'd like to try and stop it getting worse.

Cheers 

1 hour ago, gnipper said:

Can anyone who's had a positive effect from a copper bracelet recommend one that won't break the bank and doesn't look gay? My left wrist is on its way out I think from work and I'd like to try and stop it getting worse.

Cheers 

This is the one that got rid of Tennis elbow for me. I had Tennis elbow and what we used to call screws in the shoulder pains for years, even gave up Scaffolding because of it. May be in the mind I don't know but was a massive relief to me when the pain was gone, gets you down a bit when if was day after day.

Sure you could find a cheaper one somewhere. Atb

https://www.bioflow.com/uk/product/duo-bangle/?attribute_size=Large+180-215mm&gclid=CjwKCAiAlNf-BRB_EiwA2osbxXN4qbDgoaBWt_1om7lAefESb_lyeZhB0jQTnezAELwSLM-ApLR6URoCJGUQAvD_BwE

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Screenshot_20201213-085408.png.909cb38d6f9d8d38f4b52e555b66d521.png

Got one like this... ? 

What diameter is that, I've got a bit of arthritis in the tallywacker and wondering if that would help if I wrap it round the base of the shaft. 

I don't know exact measurements but it's like a 6 month old babies arm holding an apple. 

On 13/12/2020 at 09:19, Greb147 said:

What diameter is that, I've got a bit of arthritis in the tallywacker and wondering if that would help if I wrap it round the base of the shaft. 

I don't know exact measurements but it's like a 6 month old babies arm holding an apple. 

Just buy it and wrap it round 3 times mate, you can always pretend it’s a tight fit as I doubt many will want to call you out for a check on it ?

• Haha 3
On 13/12/2020 at 07:06, gnipper said:

Cheers 

eBay mate that’s were I got mine about £10 or less,like said it might be in the mind but works for me.