Copper bracelets

14 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Never mind your limp wrists and bad necks and fingers through wearing gold like mr t what you lads recommend for a aching back just wear and tear use to get a massage but she's shut sadly tried radox deep heat etc but it's aching again 

New mattress mate. Don't like Diazapan DC Co - codamol I find good.

Cheers Arry

• Thanks 1

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Place is full of achy backed ,arthritic faced ,tennis elbowed moaning fkers ,Ray is 67 and you never hear him complain .man up ffs.

Nothing if he's a poofter.

Only on THL could a question about copper bracelets turn into a bitch fest ? People calling eack other puffs while calling and bitching about men they have never and will never meet, over absolut

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Arry said:

Sorry mate missed you question. I think it does work. I dug it out tonight haven't worn it for a while. Got the old arthritis in the base of my thumbs give me f**k at times. Got a pain on the inside of the elbow so got it on.

The best one I had was a copper one with two magnets that fixed the tennis elbow I had for about Ten years and used to get me down from time to time. Honest in two week it was gone I could not believe it and it never came back. Like a twat I gave it to a mate that was suffering.

Cheers Arry

Bet that's the thumb that you use on your reel hand and your right elbow; all those years sat on cold rocks casting into darkness

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I was sane in serious pain after waking most mornings, bought one them Emma mattresses an I been grand ever since ? don’t know if we had same problem but the mattress deffo sorted me 

I have one of those memory foam things could that be the problem don I got told they were good for dodgy backs 

36 minutes ago, Arry said:

Sorry mate missed you question. I think it does work. I dug it out tonight haven't worn it for a while. Got the old arthritis in the base of my thumbs give me f**k at times. Got a pain on the inside of the elbow so got it on.

The best one I had was a copper one with two magnets that fixed the tennis elbow I had for about Ten years and used to get me down from time to time. Honest in two week it was gone I could not believe it and it never came back. Like a twat I gave it to a mate that was suffering.

Cheers Arry

I'm seriouy thinking of trying this.

33 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Never mind your limp wrists and bad necks and fingers through wearing gold like mr t what you lads recommend for a aching back just wear and tear use to get a massage but she's shut sadly tried radox deep heat etc but it's aching again 

Man up ? blackmag

14 minutes ago, Arry said:

New mattress mate. Don't like Diazapan DC Co - codamol I find good.

Cheers Arry

Bollox to anymore artificial drug bollox

10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I was sane in serious pain after waking most mornings, bought one them Emma mattresses an I been grand ever since ? don’t know if we had same problem but the mattress deffo sorted me 

I'm the same mate bought an Emma mattress my back hell of a lot better since.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Bet that's the thumb that you use on your reel hand and your right elbow; all those years sat on cold rocks casting into darkness

No mate bloody building sites Jack hammers, Scaffolding and them bloody Bisson beams no cranes all hand ball. Did smash one of me thumbs between two 3 foot paving slabs that didn't help Lol. Wear and tear mate mostly. Don't know what caused the tennis elbow but well glad it's gone. Always thought it might have been the habit of driving one handed.

Have to use a reel with level wind especially when it's cold these days couple of Abu 7500c's.

Cheers Arry

5 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Place is full of achy backed ,arthritic faced ,tennis elbowed moaning fkers ,Ray is 67 and you never hear him complain .man up ffs.

You are right mate. Just trying to help.

Wish I had listened to the old boys when I was young when they said "you want to cover your back you will end up with a bad back". Fashion was short T shirts.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Astanley said:

I know Stan your right  and I haven't done even half the shagging he has in fact I couldn't even tell you my dogs weight yet I know bucks height and weight in fact I know rays as well 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Arry said:

No mate bloody building sites Jack hammers, Scaffolding and them bloody Bisson beams no cranes all hand ball. Did smash one of me thumbs between two 3 foot paving slabs that didn't help Lol. Wear and tear mate mostly. Don't know what caused the tennis elbow but well glad it's gone. Always thought it might have been the habit of driving one handed.

Have to use a reel with level wind especially when it's cold these days couple of Abu 7500c's.

Cheers Arry

Think you might be right with the one handed driving, my right elbow plays up but wasn't sure if it was perhaps casting big weights or lugging.

Have you thought about going fixed spool mate?