Copper bracelets

2 minutes ago, king said:

Im sure you said you was about 40yr old.

And here you are talking like a 16yr old..

The type of insults kids say in bus stops.

Its getting a bit sad now dogfox.time to give it a rest ey..

Says the man who's in his 50's but has hundreds of silly pics and memes of complete and utter tosh. 

• Like 2

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Place is full of achy backed ,arthritic faced ,tennis elbowed moaning fkers ,Ray is 67 and you never hear him complain .man up ffs.

Nothing if he's a poofter.

Only on THL could a question about copper bracelets turn into a bitch fest ? People calling eack other puffs while calling and bitching about men they have never and will never meet, over absolut

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, king said:

Was you doing a very repetitive movement with your arm to get that mate.it took me a good while years for it to fade away.

Try the injection.you might be lucky and it works for you ?

Just general work lifting and carrying stuff caused mine .

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Says the man who's in his 50's but has hundreds of silly pics and memes of complete and utter tosh. 

There's 13 users watching the nonsence you are typing.aint you a bit embarrassed or not..

You need to relax a bit and calm down..

1 minute ago, Chid said:

Just general work lifting and carrying stuff caused mine .

The wife uses this on her hands for arthritis and says it eases her hands a lot.but it's bloody expensive about £6 for a little tube and nearly £20 for a large tube in the chemist..

640x640.jpg.2eb9533bd5ef88bc454aec44d5c3426c.jpg

5 minutes ago, king said:

The wife uses this on her hands for arthritis and says it eases her hands a lot.but it's bloody expensive about £6 for a little tube and nearly £20 for a large tube in the chemist..

640x640.jpg.2eb9533bd5ef88bc454aec44d5c3426c.jpg

Doctors told me I shouldn't use it with being asthmatic ? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, shaaark said:

Not being a twat here mate, but, it's that sentimental to you you've had it valued? 

?

read what i said i have been skint many times but i still did not sell it when i said it was @ £42.96 a gram yesterday that was to show the sort of money [scrap gold]is making i would never sell it as it is all i have left of my old fella

• Like 2
3 hours ago, ginger beard said:

I would give it ago for a week, obviously with the sleeves rolled down. Got to be better than tramadol.

I've worn one on and off since my early twenties after having pins and plates fitted... Only really wear it these days when my hands and wrists are real bad from the cold or excessive use of the banjo... They do work for me, they are copper with a few magnets in them... I know the feeling with tramadol.... Taken double figures some days just to be able to move and get out of bed? no f***ing good for you mate... They a couple of quid, got nothing to lose?

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Netmaker said:

read what i said i have been skint many times but i still did not sell it when i said it was @ £42.96 a gram yesterday that was to show the sort of money [scrap gold]is making i would never sell it as it is all i have left of my old fella

Ok, no drama, but why did you have it valued if it means such sentimental value?

Realistically, I couldn't/wouldn't give a f**k. We've all been skint mate, several times throughout our lives. Just don't give us the bollox about not selling, when you've had it valued. Simple. ?

3 hours ago, shaaark said:

Does it work arry? ? ............. ??

Sorry mate missed you question. I think it does work. I dug it out tonight haven't worn it for a while. Got the old arthritis in the base of my thumbs give me f**k at times. Got a pain on the inside of the elbow so got it on.

The best one I had was a copper one with two magnets that fixed the tennis elbow I had for about Ten years and used to get me down from time to time. Honest in two week it was gone I could not believe it and it never came back. Like a twat I gave it to a mate that was suffering.

Cheers Arry

Never mind your limp wrists and bad necks and fingers through wearing gold like mr t what you lads recommend for a aching back just wear and tear use to get a massage but she's shut sadly tried radox deep heat etc but it's aching again 

4 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Never mind your limp wrists and bad necks and fingers through wearing gold like mr t what you lads recommend for a aching back just wear and tear use to get a massage but she's shut sadly tried radox deep heat etc but it's aching again 

Diazapam ?

• Thanks 1