Copper bracelets

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Place is full of achy backed ,arthritic faced ,tennis elbowed moaning fkers ,Ray is 67 and you never hear him complain .man up ffs.

Nothing if he's a poofter.

Only on THL could a question about copper bracelets turn into a bitch fest ? People calling eack other puffs while calling and bitching about men they have never and will never meet, over absolut

Posted Images

Just now, Greb147 said:

Is that how you like your daily roast? ?

I'll give over bullying you now and let you go back to your non-existence. 

Your a Bully yes. You will never Or could never Bully me Greb. Only in your small mind, but I guess that counts to you

Just now, Dougieboy said:

Your a Bully yes. You will never Or could never Bully me Greb. Only in your small mind, but I guess that counts to you

I'm a bully, give over you silly immature sod. 

I just own your ass with banter when you decide to get lippy, I'm just mentally and physically superior to you at the end of the day. ?

50 minutes ago, Dougieboy said:

The magnets will f**k about with the iron in your blood too, I would steer clear of them TBH. 

Didn't know that mate, mine only got couple think, had it years, as said on here, just ware it anyway lol

IMG_20201201_171715.jpg

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, bird said:

Didn't know that mate, mine only got couple think, had it years, as said on here, just ware it anyway lol

IMG_20201201_171715.jpg

Just something I read Ray, I looked into them a bit when my old man started wearing one. He swore his helped but I wasn’t sold. 

8 minutes ago, Netmaker said:

so in other words you cant afford it my old man wore sovereign rings when he was a live and he deffo wasnt a woofter if a man wants to wear jewellery thats up to that person there is always a fcuking critic on here

Nobody’s criticising your dad. Just stereo typing the younger men nowadays.all brackets, necklaces and 2 or 3 rings with a fake diamond watch.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'm a bully, give over you silly immature sod. 

I just own your ass with banter when you decide to get lippy, I'm just mentally and physically superior to you at the end of the day. ?

Your a prized clown Greb. Threatening strangers  over the internet with ya Gret fist. You make out your the Hardest man on THL, but I think truth be known, your a c**t 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1