to have the corvid jab or not

22 minutes ago, king said:

The other 2 wise monkey's you say..

Answer me this question then Mr covid..

If we didn't have any lockdowns at all in the uk and just ignored the virus and went for Max's theory of herd immunity.

How many would be dead now in the uk.thank feck people like you ain't in government..

You are better off doing what you do.skipping around the countryside looking for the mythical beast's in the uk.which ain't fecking there...

I’d imaging the death toll would be somewhere around were it is now but we would still have jobs and businesses running along nicely, if you were told everyday how many people died in your country it would be much the same but as you have had to wait to be told you have now retreated behind your sofa with your foil hat on waiting for the green light to come out of hiding again, 1000s die on a daily basis and have done for decades you were just not told about it, and if you want to reply without just making yourself look like a div try answering the question I have asked and leave the diversion of my big cat tracking out of it as it’s just got no bearing on anything and is another diversion away from you actually giving a factual answer of any meaning ?

• Like 3

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Not a hour ago I spoke to 3 people from a family of 11 who all had it over  Christmas and survived .

One in her 80s.

Said they had headaches ‘ lethargy ‘ coughs .

Sounds like regular winter cold or flu symptoms ?

Makes a change from everybody dying around your area.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I’d imaging the death toll would be somewhere around were it is now but we would still have jobs and businesses running along nicely, if you were told everyday how many people died in your country it would be much the same but as you have had to wait to be told you have now retreated behind your sofa with your foil hat on waiting for the green light to come out of hiding again, 1000s die on a daily basis and have done for decades you were just not told about it, and if you want to reply without just making yourself look like a div try answering the question I have asked and leave the diversion of my big cat tracking out of it as it’s just got no bearing on anything and is another diversion away from you actually giving a factual answer of any meaning ?

Ok so since last year.we have no lockdowns.no mask wearing.no washing hands.and no social distancing..

And you imagine the death toll would be where it is now ? 

The fascination with big cat tracking as you call it.and convincing yourself they are out there.is a perfect example of how far from reality you really are..if I was convinced about nessie would you think I'm normal..of course not you would think my heads fexked..

7 minutes ago, king said:

Ok so since last year.we have no lockdowns.no mask wearing.no washing hands.and no social distancing..

And you imagine the death toll would be where it is now ? 

The fascination with big cat tracking as you call it.and convincing yourself they are out there.is a perfect example of how far from reality you really are..if I was convinced about nessie would you think I'm normal..of course not you would think my heads fexked..

Truthfully I think it would level out to be around the same yes and we would all have our herd immunity and jobs, regarding Nessie if you saw something you couldn’t explain in the loch and dedicated your free time to finding out what it was why it was there and if there were more, I,d give you props for getting off your arse not listening to the masses and rowing your own canoe, a bit like you did when you decided to hang glide off a cliff against most sensible advice ?

13 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Lad the over my back fence had it over Christmas said he had worse colds

His bro was sharing cigs with him and tested negative as did 3 others he’d been in close proximity with

His Mrs and 2 kids had no symptoms

Another family behind me have it now

2 either late 80s pushing 90 ‘ bloke had dementia and had strokes .

They still breathing .

From what I see like flu you could be unlucky if your in bad shape ‘ severely overweight already ill ect but it certainly does not warrant what is being played out around us .

I'm just pointing out how things have changed. 

I recall when it kicked off you knew of dozens dying with it. 

I know of many who it's knocked for six even if it hasn't killed them. 

3 hours ago, socks said:

I’m not having the jab and I’m certainly not making my judgement on the back of lefty twats or internet professors. 
my reasons for not having the vaccine are as follows. 
1. I’m fit and healthy and hardly ever catch a cold or flue. 
2. The vast majority of people dying of covid are over 80. 
3. 99.8% of covid sufferers recover.

4. The majority of deaths from covid are due to an underlying issue exasperated by the virus. I have none. 
5. the vaccine does not stop you catching or transmitting covid it just stops you getting the virus to an extent it that it will not kill you.

6 there has been no long term testing done on this virus.

7. Due to no long term testing the vaccine suppliers have demanded a waver from the government to any prosecution in the future due to unforeseen problems due to not having done any long term testing. 

so because of those reasons I have come to an informed decision that I don’t need or want the vaccine  

You missed off; don't go to them foreign places, unless I have to collect a soul...

You may need one, if countries require a vaccine passport ?

7 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Pity there wasn’t the same  resolve as shown on here to address the Muslim problem ,we’d be an all white British island by now ?

Really, that would involve leaving the house, this format is for armchair experts to resolve the worlds problems on a daily basis without actually going out, which I think we all excel at looking at how some of these things drag on, ?? 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

How many times do I have to explain ‘ are you becoming as backward as munter ?

When something like this hits you obviously play the game and take heed .

But if you’ve half a brain you take in what is actually happening and don’t just follow blindly the scare mongering.

Yes a good few passed early on and Covid was on their death certs

Then it came out they were cancer sufferers ‘ had a heart attack ect ec

Then you see politicians let off travelling 400 miles when positive with this supposed killer virus and others travelling 200 miles to see family’s when they tell us not to travel 2 miles to see family 

The list goes on

Then Hancock’s false crying

Then his playing rugby in a packed park and Boris cycling 7 miles from home

The 64k deaths from flu in 2016 ect

They having shares in the vax companies

giving their pals ppe contracts and track and trace

The list is endless

Wake up ffs ?

It's clear you've been backwards for a good while now. ?

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

He's been dammed if he did and dammed if he didn't he's been in a no win situation from the start 

But there is a woke little movement being led by piers Morgan funded by MSM to blame everything on boris in the hope of forcing him to resign and as a little ass whipped leftie sandy thought he would slide a little dig in under the guise of side splitting humour, sadly as predictable as a slice of battonberg cake ??

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

But there is a woke little movement being led by piers Morgan funded by MSM to blame everything on boris in the hope of forcing him to resign and as a little ass whipped leftie sandy thought he would slide a little dig in under the guise of side splitting humour, sadly as predictable as a slice of battonberg cake ??

Just think of the collateral if that cnut corbyn and Abbott were running the country 

• Like 1