to have the corvid jab or not

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Fook me can’t you see the difference between wearing a mask that stops you exhaling or inhaling droplets protecting you and others with no harm what’so ever to your health till the vunerable and scared are vaxed 

to asking healthy people to have ma and Mercury for starters put into their system ?

Massive difference .

Get those that want vax ‘ vaxed then craic on lock stock minus masks as well

If folk still wanted to wear masks up to them but ffs let’s craic on get the kids back to school and start living instead of existing like fooking lemmings .

The mask can affect people's physical and mental health greatly. 

The vaccine doesn't have mercury in it Lee. 

You had no idea about ma until 3 pages back ?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

7 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Fook me can’t you see the difference between wearing a mask that stops you exhaling or inhaling droplets protecting you and others with no harm what’so ever to your health till the vunerable and scared are vaxed 

to asking healthy people to have ma and Mercury for starters put into their system ?

Massive difference .

Get those that want vax ‘ vaxed then craic on lock stock minus masks as well

If folk still wanted to wear masks up to them but ffs let’s craic on get the kids back to school and start living instead of existing like fooking lemmings .

You're pulling things out of thin air to suit your agenda. 

Your stance on this subject has been all over the place since day one. 

If you just said from the start you don't know what to do for the best then people wouldn't pull you up on things. 

We haven't encountered anything like this in our lifetime so even the experts don't have all the answers. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, stop.end said:

What's this left or right stuff.. I said a lab had put it out of arable... Chased it.. Well behind it never going to catch it.. So I fired a shot... A few minutes later the lab was marking a hole on a banking... Terrier was called for and we dug a fox. I'm not 100 percent it was the same fox.. But was very coincitendal do you not think. 

No ,you actually put it in black and white that you tried to turn the fox with a shot to put it to ground .We all remember that episode well ?.Just own it ,stop lying and crack on .If your a pro pesty youll be doing a uturn on the vax or the work will dry up if your in and out of premises .

None of us want the vaccine ,none of us asked for this shite state of affairs .

Does make me smile when some come on here proclaiming they stand up for family values ,love thy neighbour and all that shite but when it actually comes to doing anything meaningful they are left wing conspirators when it suits ?.

My life will change without it so I’m ,against my better judgement ,going to have it to carry on living a full life with few restrictions .

Its about choices not being railroaded by lefty twats or internet professors .

• Like 3
10 hours ago, stop.end said:

What's this left or right stuff.. I said a lab had put it out of arable... Chased it.. Well behind it never going to catch it.. So I fired a shot... A few minutes later the lab was marking a hole on a banking... Terrier was called for and we dug a fox. I'm not 100 percent it was the same fox.. But was very coincitendal do you not think. 

So basically you're a wank shot and have a useless dog. 

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Then lockdown shouldn't affect people's mental health either 

Your off again mate, read what you write ffs, my old mum is in a care home I haven’t seen her since March, now she like many other elderly confused people think her family have abandoned her she is pumped full of tranqs to keep her calm and quiet as they all are and her next day out will probably be in a coffin, I,m not after sympathy or apology’s as I don’t really care , I also know many fit and healthy elderly people who are imprisoned in there own homes through fear who are deteriorating at a much faster rate than they ever would have if they were just left be, you live in a cupboard wearing blinkers but no everything through your internet connection, always engage brain before releasing your tongue or finger in your case ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, foxdropper said:

No ,you actually put it in black and white that you tried to turn the fox with a shot to put it to ground .We all remember that episode well ?.Just own it ,stop lying and crack on .If your a pro pesty youll be doing a uturn on the vax or the work will dry up if your in and out of premises .

None of us want the vaccine ,none of us asked for this shite state of affairs .

Does make me smile when some come on here proclaiming they stand up for family values ,love thy neighbour and all that shite but when it actually comes to doing anything meaningful they are left wing conspirators when it suits ?.

My life will change without it so I’m ,against my better judgement ,going to have it to carry on living a full life with few restrictions .

Its about choices not being railroaded by lefty twats or internet professors .

I’m not having the jab and I’m certainly not making my judgement on the back of lefty twats or internet professors. 
my reasons for not having the vaccine are as follows. 
1. I’m fit and healthy and hardly ever catch a cold or flue. 
2. The vast majority of people dying of covid are over 80. 
3. 99.8% of covid sufferers recover.

4. The majority of deaths from covid are due to an underlying issue exasperated by the virus. I have none. 
5. the vaccine does not stop you catching or transmitting covid it just stops you getting the virus to an extent it that it will not kill you.

6 there has been no long term testing done on this virus.

7. Due to no long term testing the vaccine suppliers have demanded a waver from the government to any prosecution in the future due to unforeseen problems due to not having done any long term testing. 

so because of those reasons I have come to an informed decision that I don’t need or want the vaccine  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5
6 minutes ago, socks said:

I’m not having the jab and I’m certainly not making my judgement on the back of lefty twats or internet professors. 

4. The majority of deaths from covid are due to an underlying issue exasperated by the virus. I have none. 
5. the vaccine does not stop you catching or transmitting covid it just stops you getting the virus to an extent it that it will not kill you.

7. Due to no long term testing the vaccine suppliers have demanded a waver from the government to any prosecution in the future due to unforeseen problems due to not having done any long term testing. 

so because of those reasons I have come to an informed decision that I don’t need or want the vaccine  

Amen to that ,but I think your decision may have been slightly affected by the fact you are spending far to much time outdoors in the real world and not enough time online reading about how badly it has effected Johnny,s uncles aunties brothers friends wife son, who was a fit and healthy ??

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
17 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Your off again mate, read what you write ffs, my old mum is in a care home I haven’t seen her since March, now she like many other elderly confused people think her family have abandoned her she is pumped full of tranqs to keep her calm and quiet as they all are and her next day out will probably be in a coffin, I,m not after sympathy or apology’s as I don’t really care , I also know many fit and healthy elderly people who are imprisoned in there own homes through fear who are deteriorating at a much faster rate than they ever would have if they were just left be, you live in a cupboard wearing blinkers but no everything through your internet connection, always engage brain before releasing your tongue or finger in your case ?

Max said masks should affect people but they do, he said if they're affecting them then they're a snowflake but some people genuinely struggle to wear one. 

Based on that then if people that can't wear masks are snowflakes then  that means people that can't cope with lockdown are as well ?

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, socks said:

But, 100% of the people that have had the vaccine haven't lost any fingers ?

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

Max said masks should affect people but they do, he said if they're affecting them then they're a snowflake but some people genuinely struggle to wear one. 

Based on that then if people that can't wear masks are snowflakes then  that means people that can't cope with lockdown are as well ?

Not really that interested in your ongoing spat with max that sours many a good thread I,m responding to what you just wrote, which was that lockdown shouldn’t effect mental health so I gave you an example of how it is affecting a large percentage of people’s mental health, I asked a very normal sensible question about 10 pages back and not one of you have even attempted an answer, you just swerve back to point scoring against max so I,ll ask you once more and you can do some research and come back with something of value to add,,                if 95% of care home residents have been vaccinated since December, why have deaths trebled in the last 2 weeks, and those are stats from Matt handcock who you listen to and believe, I won’t hold my breath but will wait patiently for you to educate me as I,m obviously missing something, ???ps feel free to confer with the other two wise monkeys, king and greb so you can come back with a stunning answer which dispels all the webbed feet 6 finger myths going round ?

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Not really that interested in your ongoing spat with max that sours many a good thread I,m responding to what you just wrote, which was that lockdown shouldn’t effect mental health so I gave you an example of how it is affecting a large percentage of people’s mental health, I asked a very normal sensible question about 10 pages back and not one of you have even attempted an answer, you just swerve back to point scoring against max so I,ll ask you once more and you can do some research and come back with something of value to add,,                if 95% of care home residents have been vaccinated since December, why have deaths trebled in the last 2 weeks, and those are stats from Matt handcock who you listen to and believe, I won’t hold my breath but will wait patiently for you to educate me as I,m obviously missing something, ???ps feel free to confer with the other two wise monkeys, king and greb so you can come back with a stunning answer which dispels all the webbed feet 6 finger myths going round ?

I know lockdown is going to cause issues with mental health but so will wearing masks and that was my point. 

As for care homes I ain't a clue and you'll never find the answer because all sources are stupidly biased one way or the other

18 minutes ago, Greyman said:

The other 2 wise monkey's you say..

Answer me this question then Mr covid..

If we didn't have any lockdowns at all in the uk and just ignored the virus and went for Max's theory of herd immunity.

How many would be dead now in the uk.thank feck people like you ain't in government..

You are better off doing what you do.skipping around the countryside looking for the mythical beast's in the uk.which ain't fecking there...

• Haha 1