to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Francie said:

Had a wee read there,so these covid vaccines are completley different to old vaccines.

It's actually injecting rna into your body,which is a single strand of dna,dna has two strands.

This is f***ing weird,its somebodies rna there injecting into you,its either human or animal.

This is crazy shit, rna/dna injected Into you body ffs

2135193531_Screenshot_20210127-1929402.png.159b4ac0895403bb0f55f4de3212c010.png534377346_Screenshot_20210127-1930332.png.e5202b6d292909c89ec644f6e04b5076.png

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

So anyone not wanting vaccination is now a Cnut ?

Everyone should have the choice to have or not to have without losing any freedoms or discriminated against re work ‘ travel ‘ leisure ect ect 

Hopefully some if this is tried will rest the law and contest such measures in courts of law as its human rights abuse ?

Ok

15 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

So anyone not wanting vaccination is now a Cnut ?

Everyone should have the choice to have or not to have without losing any freedoms or discriminated against re work ‘ travel ‘ leisure ect ect 

Hopefully some if this is tried will rest the law and contest such measures in courts of law as its human rights abuse ?

They will be well within their rights to exclude non vaccinated people from their businesses, you understand what duty of care means? 

So you deem it acceptable to discriminate against non mask wearers? 

You are all over the place mate with your views on all this. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, king said:

The last few days he has become a professor.thanks to Karen from facebook and Google..guys a fecking clown..

No I've always been a professor.. And who's Karen you keep mentioning her I see... 

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

A70EA262-7420-4224-AC7B-BB925D9B1C0D.jpeg

guys a f****n clown?????

Buster blood vessel... The day I give a f**k about you, king greb, or any other pretender... is the day I have the vaccine... How's that... Now haven't you got some chicken coops to lift... This isn't a white supremacy post...so your out of your depth on this one... One track minded skinhead wannabe... Now run along and tie your dms...?

Just now, maxhardcore said:

No I’m not all over the place 

Big difference from wearing a mask which won’t effect your health to putting something in your body you don’t want 

The the Vunerable get it if they want it 

Let the shit scared have it wether they are vunerable or not but don’t try force it on folk ?

You are though. 

You're saying folk should not be discriminated against in your anti-vaccine quest yet are advocating the very same thing for non-mask wearers. 

1 hour ago, king said:

Who do you think you are talking to you stupid mouthy fecker...

You do realise that covid effects the blood oxygen levels in your blood don't you.people with 2 lungs are dying.so what sort of blood oxygen levels is someone going to have with 1 lung..

I'm talking to you.. So don't try and get all van dam ehh ?.. So does the flu you deranged cxnt... We're you worried about that... 

5 minutes ago, stop.end said:

No I've always been a professor.. And who's Karen you keep mentioning her I see... 

Buster blood vessel... The day I give a f**k about you, king greb, or any other pretender... is the day I have the vaccine... How's that... Now haven't you got some chicken coops to lift... This isn't a white supremacy post...so your out of your depth on this one... One track minded skinhead wannabe... Now run along and tie your dms...?

Obviously did to post that lol. 
Professor bellend 

• Haha 1