to have the corvid jab or not

A bit more reading has ensued.

@stop.end I read there that there using a synthetic rna molecule.did you not say it hasn't been isolated?

This is were the penny dropped,I think lol

Ok there saying the virus has been isolated?

For there rna vaccine,it has to be isolated or else they cant extract viruses rna/spike proteins.

But hold on I read more,its saying the rna used is synthetic?

So there basically injecting synthetic rna/dna into your body,God knows were from,but it being synthetic leads me to believe it hasn't been isolated.

Maybe are resident scientists sandy could explain it,were art thou brother @sandymere

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Francie said:

A bit more reading has ensued.

@stop.end I read there that there using a synthetic rna molecule.did you not say it hasn't been isolated?

This is were the penny dropped,I think lol

Ok there saying the virus has been isolated?

For there rna vaccine,it has to be isolated or else they cant extract viruses rna/spike proteins.

But hold on I read more,its saying the rna used is synthetic?

So there basically injecting synthetic rna/dna into your body,God knows were from,but it being synthetic leads me to believe it hasn't been isolated.

Maybe are resident scientists sandy could explain it,were art thou brother @sandymere

They been injecting synthetic testosterone into humans for decades mate..

240714203_Screenshot_20210127-1748032.png.df3e59b7187dcca7df08d54bbf3f2f32.png

38 minutes ago, king said:

They been injecting synthetic testosterone into humans for decades mate..

240714203_Screenshot_20210127-1748032.png.df3e59b7187dcca7df08d54bbf3f2f32.png

Lol... Hi you really can't be this stupid.. You have to be acting the cxnt... RNA is a strand of gmo protein... f**k all to do way soy or yams... I know your heads full of yams but fk me... And I hear you say your young son has one lung... So has about 90,000 other people but they just get on way Life... 

Your that scared of dying you'll forget your alive paraglide boy. 

11 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol... Hi you really can't be this stupid.. You have to be acting the cxnt... RNA is a strand of gmo protein... f**k all to do way soy or yams... I know your heads full of yams but fk me... And I hear you say your young son has one lung... So has about 90,000 other people but they just get on way Life... 

Oh yes he can ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

Don't worry Francie, it won't alter your DNA and change you in to a chicken, if you don't directly inject it in to your bloodstream that is. ?

It won't turn you into a chicken but it will most CERTAINLY alter your DNA...  But you could do way yours altering... Throwing lurchers out a window at bambis on the run... Cock of the highest order you are.. Talking about bulls too.. Lol were the f**k you get time to condition dogs you live on this site... Pretender. 

• Haha 2
22 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Who do you think you are talking to you stupid mouthy fecker...

You do realise that covid effects the blood oxygen levels in your blood don't you.people with 2 lungs are dying.so what sort of blood oxygen levels is someone going to have with 1 lung..

4 minutes ago, stop.end said:

It won't turn you into a chicken but it will most CERTAINLY alter your DNA...  But you could do way yours altering... Throwing lurchers out a window at bambis on the run... Cock of the highest order you are.. Talking about bulls too.. Lol were the f**k you get time to condition dogs you live on this site... Pretender. 

Aliens must have altered yours because what you just said is out of this world. ?

There must be a stop end or two in your brain transmitters. Hahahaha. 

10 hours ago, Greb147 said:

The ganger who we was working with yesterday has come down with bad symptoms. 

He suffers from COPD so he told us to ignore his coughing and spluttering as he always does with his condition. 

He took a turn for the worst last night apparently. 

All four of the rest of us was in his vicinity since Monday. 

The site manager phoned in to our H&S and it's clear from the phone call the arse covering has begun. 

"Have you done this, did you do that" etc, etc. 

We have been told to keep working as normal. 

I had a written warning today for driving on to a site and getting 3 m of 4" pipe without informing the Covid officer ?we do have some history mind?

14 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Oh yes he can ?

Listen GM I've allways thought you were half decent.but lately you have turned into a right cnut..

Have I ever given you abuse for skipping around the countryside on your quest to find big cat's..no i fecking ain't.

You and me know the only cats out there have been escapes.that have been shot..

I could call you a fecking idiot couldn't i.but I don't..

So do me a favour and feck off..

• Haha 1
Just now, Daniel cain said:

I had a written warning today for driving on to a site and getting 3 m of 4" pipe without informing the Covid officer ?we do have some history mind?

Like I said the health and safety wanker was already going through the arse covering procedure.

We haven't heard of the lads results yet. 

He's a fcuking prick if he knew he wasn't right and coming down with something and didn't say anything to anyone. 

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Aliens must have altered yours because what you just said is out of this world. ?

There must be a stop end or two in your brain transmitters. Hahahaha. 

The last few days he has become a professor.thanks to Karen from facebook and Google..guys a fecking clown..