to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You'll be rolling your sleeves up in no time once you get the chance. ?

Serious question but if you get it and recover from it your body will have antibodies to fight it, so would you still be keen on getting the jab as well or would you feel more confident in your own immunity to get you through??  

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Serious question but if you get it and recover from it your body will have antibodies to fight it, so would you still be keen on getting the jab as well or would you feel more confident in your own immunity to get you through??  

Lot of what if's mate. 

I guess it depends how it affects me. 

The lad was apparently booked in for a test this morning. 

We've been told to wait until he gets his results before a decision is made. 

I look at it like this, the more I'm at work the better as I'm only around 4 other work lads. 

• Like 1

Maybe sandy or one of the other big vax fans can explain this statistic, because to a simple peasant like me seems the death toll is rising as the vaccine is rolled out, 95% of residents now vaccinated, yet death toll tripled ???

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Maybe sandy or one of the other big vax fans can explain this statistic, because to a simple peasant like me seems the death toll is rising as the vaccine is rolled out, 95% of residents now vaccinated, yet death toll tripled ???

Sandy will ignore it,or have a Wikileaks for it,he only answers the questions he want too.

• Like 1

Stop end is correct about the vaccine,its RNA.pfizer an moderna

Does all the vaxxers know what this is?

Nothing close to regular vaccines,no wonder it's new.

So from my quick look,there injecting rna into body,an in this rna there is proteins,apparently these proteins 'teach' the cells how to defend itself.

I'm going for another read,more or less dna getting pumped into us?

• Like 1

Had a wee read there,so these covid vaccines are completley different to old vaccines.

It's actually injecting rna into your body,which is a single strand of dna,dna has two strands.

This is f***ing weird,its somebodies rna there injecting into you,its either human or animal.

This is crazy shit, rna/dna injected Into you body ffs

11 minutes ago, Francie said:

Had a wee read there,so these covid vaccines are completley different to old vaccines.

It's actually injecting rna into your body,which is a single strand of dna,dna has two strands.

This is f***ing weird,its somebodies rna there injecting into you,its either human or animal.

This is crazy shit, rna/dna injected Into you body ffs

Don't worry Francie, it won't alter your DNA and change you in to a chicken, if you don't directly inject it in to your bloodstream that is. ?

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Why are the frontline politicians not on tv with their wives ect getting this vax to put the vulnerable and ethnic citizens at ease ?

You would cry fake even if they did. 

• Haha 1