to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

You might be able to get a test quite quick - one of the firms that we work with gave me a finger prick test last week for it.

.......... it takes about a minute and, they reckon it's around 97% accurate. 

20210118_123412.jpg

Not fussed mate, too late if he's passed it on to us now. ?

• Like 1

just been watching the morning news with piers morgan and susana reid, i cant abide any of em but i just stick the tv on for company, what a bloody mess this country, this world is in, in on my own here like many many more. but im doing my best to think positive, but its hard, what got to me on the news was morgan telling some bloke, why doesnt Boris and the government who apparantly have taken full responsibility for the one hundred thousand deaths, step aside and let folk in who no what they are doing, but who, no government were prepared for this maybe they should have been, i dunno, all as i do no we are in a right old mess , ah well i will go make tey another cup of tea    keep well everybody,  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

How's it against the law?  How are the fines unlawful? 

Because like everything else involved in this bullshit exercise of control they have been rushed through and have not gone through the correct channels to be made into law, it must be bliss living in that cupboard under the stairs completely unaware of what’s happening outside, ?

22 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Not fussed mate, too late if he's passed it on to us now. ?

And that’s the truth, just like flu we all have to catch it and run the gauntlet, so let’s just cut the shit and get back at it, at least you will be able to speak with some authority on the subject now, good luck ??

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Because like everything else involved in this bullshit exercise of control they have been rushed through and have not gone through the correct channels to be made into law, it must be bliss living in that cupboard under the stairs completely unaware of what’s happening outside, ?

My fishing gear lives under the stairs not me. They've still been passed as laws so they're law

17 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Not very nice wishing it on people again is it, what a nasty thing to say

You can’t spend your day throwing stones then start crying when a window breaks, man up you little girl, that’s a very leftie thing to do?

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

How's it against the law?  How are the fines unlawful? 

Because we haven't broken any laws an on house arrest with the threat of fines if we dont go along.

That is not fecking lawful,its only working cause were consenting.

So you actually think covid fines are legit they are if you consent an go along with it.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Francie said:

Because we haven't broken any laws an on house arrest with the threat of fines if we dont go along.

That is not fecking lawful,its only working cause were consenting.

So you actually think covid fines are legit they are if you consent an go along with it.

Were not under house arrest can leave when you like. 

No idea about Covid fines, not had one

2 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

My fishing gear lives under the stairs not me. They've still been passed as laws so they're law

Please stop talking shit, they are guidelines and regulations mostly unenforceable, unless you roll over and take it like a good boy, it takes a parliamentary debate to make laws, not wait till everyone goes on Christmas break then just rush it through un challenged, ask your misses if there’s room for a telly in there with you and your rod so you can keep up 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1