to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Open your windows if you dare and suck in some fresh air ffs lol

I've got  17yr old son here with 1 lung.who told us about 6/7 months ago he doesn't want to die from covid-19.he hasn't left the house for 1 year..

So what do you suggest max.lets all pretend that covid doesn't exist is it..

???

If the mega rich are wanting to get richer why would they ruin the economy , surely they'd be loosing money because people won't be buying as much stuff ..

19 minutes ago, Chid said:

???

If the mega rich are wanting to get richer why would they ruin the economy , surely they'd be loosing money because people won't be buying as much stuff ..

Stocks and shares mate crash a company and buy up all its shares, resurrect the company and make millions it’s a game for those with wealth, check out the price of amazon shares before and after this pandemic, someone with hindsight ??would have invested heavily if they new the high streets and corner shops were about to be ran into the ground by there mates in parliament for example, money goes to money and we pick up the pieces ??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
46 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Stocks and shares mate crash a company and buy up all its shares, resurrect the company and make millions it’s a game for those with wealth, check out the price of amazon shares before and after this pandemic, someone with hindsight ??would have invested heavily if they new the high streets and corner shops were about to be ran into the ground by there mates in parliament for example, money goes to money and we pick up the pieces ??

I get that but on a global scale and if we're all out of work and have no spare cash how are they going to make money.. maybe I'm not seeing the wood for the trees but it don't make sense to me 

Just now, Chid said:

I get that but on a global scale and if we're all out of work and have no spare cash how are they going to make money.. maybe I'm not seeing the wood for the trees but it don't make sense to me 

A lad I know has just bought a million quids worth of British airways shares, as they are on there arse and cheap as chips, provided they don’t go under  and recover he will make millions more when things begin to recover, and he’s just small fry in the overall scheme of things, and if they are invested in vaccines for every jab given another £3 goes in the pot, and at the moment you would struggle to keep count of your income, ?

1 minute ago, Chid said:

These people have controlled the money and economy's of almost every country in the world for the last 250/300 yrs, assassinated presidents, put tyrants into power to further their agenda...don't play ball then your terminated ?Jazzing up a flu strain and pulling the wool over the world's eyes is nothing... They didn't give a f**k about dropping the world trade centre... And lots more... Who the f**k do you think backed old Hitler??? 

• Like 2