to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

Just now, shaaark said:

ONE, AH AH AH

At a guess I would say that those who take the vaccine will be less contagious than those who don't because there is evidence to suggest those with a mild case of the illness don't shed as much as those with severe cases. 

26 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Of course we are, by taking the vaccine you're reducing your chances of becoming seriously ill with the virus. 

Yes if your over 70 or got underlying problems otherwise you will be fine. 

49 minutes ago, socks said:

Yes if your over 70 or got underlying problems otherwise you will be fine. 

Not necessarily, how old is Paddy Doherty? 

He's been in hospital after it knocked him for six, quite a few around me have died younger than 65.

Many people above 50 have got ailments, to me it seems luck of the draw. 

How many times have we seen old folk on the news recover in their 90's, and they have a stronger immune system than people over 30 years younger, doubtful. 

The group of lads who I'm currently working with said a fella from Carlisle died the other week at 38 and had no underlying health conditions, it was all over the local news. 

The odds are in your favour I won't argue that but I'd say it's in your best interests not to catch it. 

Edit: I'm guessing this is the lad they were talking of. 

WWW.NEWSANDSTAR.CO.UK

TRIBUTES have flooded in for a 39-year-old father-of-two from Carlisle who has died after contracting...

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 4
Just now, Greb147 said:

He's been in hospital after it knocked him for six, quite a few around me have died younger than 65.

How many times have we seen old folk on the news recover in their 90's, and they have a stronger immune system than people over 30 years younger, doubtful. 

The group of lads who I'm currently working with said a fella from Carlisle died the other week at 38 and had no underlying health conditions, it was all over the local news. 

The odds are in your favour I won't argue that but I'd say it's in your best interests not to catch it. 

18 hours ago, Greb147 said:

At a guess I would say that those who take the vaccine will be less contagious than those who don't because there is evidence to suggest those with a mild case of the illness don't shed as much as those with severe cases. 

As others have said mate, if it makes sense to you, your family, and your situation etc, then have the vaccine. 

To me, and several thousands of others, it doesn't make sense, scientifically or logically, so we're choosing NOT to have the vaccine.

I really don't understand why people that want this vaccine, can't, or won't respect others decision not to have it.

Edited by shaaark
3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Greb mate, you don't seriously think that paddy doherty is physically and medically fit?!

• Haha 1
Just now, shaaark said:

As others have been said mate, if it makes sense to you, your family, and your situation etc, then have the vaccine. 

To me, and several thousands of others, it doesn't make sense, scientifically or logically, so we're choosing NOT to have the vaccine.

I really don't understand why people that want this vaccine, can't, or won't respect others decision not to have it.

The chances of us being offered the vaccine is very low, we are a young family with no underlying health conditions. 

You can make your own decisions mate, entirely up to you. 

I don't think it will ever be mandatory but at a guess, to enjoy certain services it may become compulsory. 

7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

There are 65,000,000 in this country 380 people under the age of 75 have died WITH covid that didn’t have any underlying issues. Over 400 people drown each year. So you are more likely to drown than to die of covid. The government and media have a done an amazing job of terrifying a whole nation and turning them into fukcing sheep. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Greb mate, you don't seriously think that paddy doherty is physically and medically fit?!

I'd say he's like an average Brit mate, yes he drinks but I should imagine he still trains. 

Put it this way, he looks in better nick than many for his age. 

10 minutes ago, socks said:

There are 65,000,000 in this country 380 people under the age of 75 have died WITH covid that didn’t have any underlying issues. Over 400 people drown each year. So you are more likely to drown than to die of covid. The government and media have a done an amazing job of terrifying a whole nation and turning them into fukcing sheep. 

The thing is what is being labelled as an underlying health condition though? 

From what I've read obesity is classed as just that. 

So if Max or anyone with a gut croaked it they wouldn't be on the list of those with no underlying health conditions. 

Now Max would scream that he is "healthy" as he swims the North Sea and runs up and down steps but according to the stats he would be suffering from an underlying health condition. 

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I cant be the only one on here that doesnt give a fck what anyone else does regarding the vaccine surely..?

I can't believe the thread is still.going, everyone has surely said everything that can be said now?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1