to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Sorry to hear that and tbh it's the thing that scares me most. Seems to be a lottery on how your body is going to deal with it 

Yep I am 54 with no health conditions and have just had Covid. I can tell you it floored me for 2 weeks and is not pleasant. Everyone seems to react differently but I dont want it again and cant wait to be vaccinated. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Yep I am 54 with no health conditions and have just had Covid. I can tell you it floored me for 2 weeks and is not pleasant. Everyone seems to react differently but I dont want it again and cant wait to be vaccinated. 

Lad in our club was bed bound for a similar time.in law's have it atm and it's the second time for the mil and it's hit her worse this time than last time 

32 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Lad in our club was bed bound for a similar time.in law's have it atm and it's the second time for the mil and it's hit her worse this time than last time 

Oh crap , you would have though a second time wouldn't be as bad with having antibodies. How long did she catch it after the 1st bout

It's sad to hear of folk dieing of covid,but you cant just forget about the other folk with serious illness,who need treatment asap.

So sandy what about these folk that are getting left by the wayside,that are not getting the treatment they need to survive,like here in the north of Ireland?

Cheif medical officer said that folk are dying of cancer an more will cause there treatment stops?

You will ignore me an put upon conspiracy meme like usual to try an make it look as if folk are crazy just cause they have concerns.

That question is also for you ssh.?

Edited by Francie

So here's another for you sandy or assh.

Do you think things will return to normal once everyone is vaccinated?

No lockdowns,no treatments cancelled,no masks?

I would hazard a guess an say no cause all the vaccine might do,is lessen your symptoms.

It will not stop you spreading it or catching it.

Another question for you sandy an ssh,why the feck are they offering old folk who's nearly dead a vaccine?

Why?

I thought folk who are sick cannot get a vaccine?

1 minute ago, Francie said:

I would hazard a guess an say no cause all the vaccine might do,is lessen your symptoms.

Another question for you sandy an ssh,why the feck are they offering old folk who's nearly dead a vaccine?

Why?

eh old folk nearly dead , im owd but im full of life. smash ya face in 

• Haha 5
2 minutes ago, Francie said:

Why?

No I don't think because enough people may not have the vaccine

26 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

So who is getting threatened to have this vax? I been talking to few folk an they all say same. Nobody has said we need to have anything to do anything, I work on food sector an none of us have been to told we need to have it? So what’s all the bull shit about?

Noone ?

24 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Noone ?

Don care worker bosses are seeking legal advice for the 140,000 care workers who dont want it,an that's true.

What do you think of the care workers who's refused the jab ssh an sandy?

My mum is 90, compus mentis, lives alone in her own house and is fully independent.

I think she should be the one to decide if she wants the Covid vaccine or not, not some faceless bureaucrat who thinks she's past it and doesn't deserve the years she has left.

Cheers.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1