to have the corvid jab or not

33 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

The older generation that were very against pills and medicine had a more independent mindset than people living in society today. That is a good thing. We have become so domesticated and too quick to run to the Gp for every little sniffle we experience.

It's to our detriment in the long run to adopt a lifestyle of pills, vaccines and boosters. That's obvious, but so many people are determined to convince everyone that the responsible thing to do in every situation is go to the doctor and take your prescription because doctor knows best. Times have changed, hence the reason for more information being available now from the other side. 

Total agreement mate 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

Until we get away from the jab being the be all and end all for this shite then some of us will have to have it to carry on living the life we do .

If you work in construction ,factory ,retail ,travel or commerce you will either have the jab or review your employment status .

It’s going to get harder to avoid it I reckon .

Belfast's cheif medical officer has said that people are dying in the north of ireland because there cancer ops an stuff are cancelled.

What a farce over a flu strain,shocking,theres bo excuses heads should roll for this.

5 minutes ago, Francie said:

Lockdowns an cancellations are not the way forward14 months on an no lockdown has worked,were even worse now over a flu strain.disgraceful

Roll up your sleeve then lad and then we can come out of lockdown. ?

i will be having the jab as soon as i can as i suffer from c.o.p.d and get breathless at the best of times and a schoolfriend of mine died of covid last night .turned his ventilator off in the early hours age 57 

15 minutes ago, greg64 said:

i will be having the jab as soon as i can as i suffer from c.o.p.d and get breathless at the best of times and a schoolfriend of mine died of covid last night .turned his ventilator off in the early hours age 57 

Have you had a letter about the jab yet mate..

Sorry to hear of your friend passing Greg..

47 minutes ago, sandymere said:

A flu strain that's killed 100.000 people in this country.....

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says "How did you survive Coronavirus, daddy? I turned everything I wasn't capable of understanding into a conspiracy theory and spread dangerous misinformation because I've never had a decent grasp of science. You see dear, your father isn't very bright. In fact, he's down right ignorant. So I choose delusions over reality to feel smarter."

"But Daddy, wasn't the Coronavirus specifically deadly to Granny and Grandpa who were in their eighties? Why was the Government so keen that everyone have the vaccine, even little children?"

"Such questions my dear are just too dangerous to ask. I decided it would be better to just take all the vaccines and boosters they tell us, even though the effects on our immune system will likely increase our chances of more allergies, more food intolerances, more auto immune problems, and even death in some cases. It was worth it."

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, sandymere said:
SCIENCEBASEDMEDICINE.ORG

Science-Based Medicine (SBM) is, as the name plainly states, based upon and in fact dependent on science. So anything that threatens the institutions of science is a threat to SBM. Threats come in m

You can't be serious mate. 

So 'Thinking' is a danger to science? It really is '1984' for want of a better expression.

That information is you typical 'wacky conspiracy theory template.' If anyone reads it and they find themselves feeling that perhaps the style of writing and presentation is familiar, then their right, it is, it's 'Main stream media' full blown propaganda. 

Presents a question, explains the background, discredits the opposition and gives you the answer. Everyone feels good then it's off to watch EastEnders.

Edited by Neobliviscaris1776
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, greg64 said:

no letter as of yet king and thanks 

What was the situation with your friend greg.did he have health problems before catching covid.57 is considered young today I think..