to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

The greatest control theory had me listening.

You are pretty much in a position where you have to have the injection - the one that carries the tiniest tracker nematode.

They know exactly where you are your entire life, wether you are good or bad, if you are bad and wanted - that's the end of you.Ha!

They will eradicate all cash as " it carries the virus :laugh: " everything will be electronic / card only - you are traced again.

Slowly but surely absolutely everything will become traceable - EVERYTHING.

You can put a lot of thought into those few sentences can't you ?

• Haha 1

Only thing I know about adjuvant treatment concerns chemotherapy used as additional treatment after cancer surgery to destroy remnant cancer cells and help prevent them returning.

Sure, nobody wants chemicals pumped into their body, but as a far lesser evil than cancer returning, I've not heard of anyone refusing it.

I know from experience that there are many different chemo treatments but haven't a clue what they consist of, I leave that to the oncologist, surgeon, etc.

I guess it's the same with adjuvants in Covid vaccine. They are added for a reason.

Cheers.

4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Only thing I know about adjuvant treatment concerns chemotherapy used as additional treatment after cancer surgery to destroy remnant cancer cells and help prevent them returning.

Sure, nobody wants chemicals pumped into their body, but as a far lesser evil than cancer returning, I've not heard of anyone refusing it.

I know from experience that there are many different chemo treatments but haven't a clue what they consist of, I leave that to the oncologist, surgeon, etc.

I guess it's the same with adjuvants in Covid vaccine. They are added for a reason.

Cheers.

Yeah there there for a reason charts,but that dont mean there not harmful.

Chemo is nasty I dont think you can compare them.

20 minutes ago, Francie said:

Double check that greb

You are wrong, Pfizer does not contain thiomersal. 

A quote from an article, no mercury or aluminium also. 

The good news is that Pfizer's mRNA vaccine doesn't contain any known allergens like eggs or metals.

"There are no derivatives of food allergies, there is no aluminum or mercury or anything like that," Dr. David Stukus, director of the Food Allergy Treatment Center at Nationwide Children's Hospital, said in an interview with ABC. "There is nothing in there that is inherently allergenic."

ABCNEWS.GO.COM

The FDA authorized Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine for people 16 and up, but warned that those with allergic...

Edited by Greb147
44 minutes ago, Francie said:

Have you checked what the adjuvants are?

Thimerersol,ethyl mercury,aluminium,formaldahyde etc etc 

Not to mention an aborted babies DNA also entering your body.

That's the reason why I'm not taking it to be truthful greb

Do you honestly think toxic synthetic chemicals will not harm the body?

Ever used a non-stick coated pan,(Teflon and the like) or mosquito repellent (DeeT)? Most things have neurotoxins, heavy metals and poisonous baddies in them nowadays. Count yourself lucky you're not eating lead filled sweets or painting your house in toxic chemicals :whistling:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Ever used a non-stick coated pan,(Teflon and the like) or mosquito repellent (DeeT)? Most things have neurotoxins, heavy metals and poisonous baddies in them nowadays. Count yourself lucky you're not eating lead filled sweets or painting your house in toxic chemicals :whistling:

A lot of foods contain them. 

Using this as some sort of argument against the vaccine is just a straw man if you ask me. 

Edited by Greb147
10 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

A lot of foods contain them. 

Using this as some sort of argument against the vaccine is just a straw man if you ask me. 

Hahaha your examples about aluminium in breast milk is a straw man.

Aluminium in breast milk has to go through the gastrointestinal tract first greb,like the aluminium in the foods folk talking about,99.9percent of it does not be absorbed,therefore doesn't enter the bloodstream.

On the other hand the vaccine is going straight into the bloodstream,100percent of aluminium is absorbed,you do the math 

18 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Chemotherapy is an adjuvant treatment.

Cheers.

Yeah there both adjuvant charts,what's your point lol

I thought you were trying to say cause there both adjuvant there safe?

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

Yeah there both adjuvant charts,what's your point lol

I thought you were trying to say cause there both adjuvant there safe?

Read my post; I didn't say they were safe, I said they were a lesser evil.

My point is do you have a treatment that can have unpleasant, even nasty side affects, and be cured of an otherwise terminal disease, or do you refuse the treatment and die ?

Of course I'm not equating Covid with cancer, but adjuvants are used in both cases.

Its an individual's choice, its all about weighing up the pro's and con's.

Cheers.

12 minutes ago, Francie said:

Aluminium in breast milk has to go through the gastrointestinal tract first greb,like the aluminium in the foods folk talking about,99.9percent of it does not be absorbed,therefore doesn't enter the bloodstream.

On the other hand the vaccine is going straight into the bloodstream,100percent of aluminium is absorbed,you do the math 

Still tho even the tiniest bit that does be absorbed leaches into your organs an skeletons,but hi you craic on 

16 minutes ago, Francie said:

Oh Francie, Francie, Francie. 

Vaccines are not given intravenously. ?

Just leave it be mate. 

• Haha 1