to have the corvid jab or not

6 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Nothing to see here, we expected the old and frail to die from it that’s why we started injecting it into the old and frail, instead of the young and healthy as in every other vaccine ever rolled out ??? fully trialed no surprises safe as houses but might just need to change the guidelines once again, oh and I think 10 have also dropped dead in Germany from it, ?? 

Better odds than covid ?

Screenshot_2021-01-19-12-20-17-75_dc00545bd3b8828f033a02ac25b2d36d.jpg

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Don't be silly

Mate you believe what you want, but sadly I,m old enough and pessimistic enough to know when I,m being lied to, read the date and stop being silly yourself, it’s a vaccine for the old that they may now have to stop giving to the old as there was not enough trialling of the vaccine to show who would be at risk, all vaccines are trialled on young healthy people not your nan as there will never be any long term data (could be handy) it was safe for every one just a month ago, now the list of people that should not be given it is growing as the negative effects are materialising, as has been said if your willing get it done go for it I,m just not, my daughter will probably be getting one soon though my other daughter who is a dental nurse has refused hers already, I,ve said from the start it’s just about respecting people’s decisions not holding them hostage by taking there jobs or stopping there holidays, which is something people with an alternative motive usually do ???

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:
FULLFACT.ORG

Norwegian officials suspect common side effects like nausea may have contributed to the...

Funny it's all Norway ? wonder if they're doing something wrong 

The ten in Germany don’t count then or it’s just more convenient to ignore, and just as everyone is getting Covid stuck on there death certificate I assume there are equally shady forces making sure people dying of the vaccine are having something different put on there death certificates also as it’s quite clearly an inconvenient truth that they will do everything to mask, ?

16 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:
FULLFACT.ORG

Norwegian officials suspect common side effects like nausea may have contributed to the...

Funny it's all Norway ? wonder if they're doing something wrong 

What like giving St. John’s ambulance and air hostesses a crash course in administering injections ??

9 minutes ago, Greyman said:

The ten in Germany don’t count then or it’s just more convenient to ignore, and just as everyone is getting Covid stuck on there death certificate I assume there are equally shady forces making sure people dying of the vaccine are having something different put on there death certificates also as it’s quite clearly an inconvenient truth that they will do everything to mask, ?

They have vaccinated millions already in the States, I don't see anything alarming happening over there. 

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

They have vaccinated millions already in the States, I don't see anything alarming happening over there. 

Haven’t they stopped the vaccine in a few states in America and Canada because of to many adverse reactions. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, socks said:

California .......

Yeah just read now, fewer than 10 people required hospital treatment after suffering possible allergic reactions from the Moderna vaccine. 

Allergic reactions though are not unique to covid vaccines, people suffer from reactions to all vaccines. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Covid been compared to a nuclear explosion ???????

Don't think max is comparing covid to a nuclear explosion katch, rather we won't be told by any government what the real truth is.

And as I said ages ago, they can still shove this vaccine up their auseholes, cos me and mine WON'T be having it! Lol ?

Edited by shaaark

So in Norway  a few people have died,but it was nothing to do with the vaccine,they hadn't long left,they were very I'll anyway.

Is this a joke or what?

Why an how are they vaccinating people at deaths door?

That's disgusting in so many ways,folk that ain't got much time left being vaccinated,what for?

I thought your not supposed to get any vaccine if your unwell?

So folk who are gravely ill,an not much time left,as article states,are still been vaccinated???????

What the f**k for,this is a sham this whole thing.

• Thanks 1