to have the corvid jab or not

10 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

All the above Iv said are well documented so don’t be a twat for the sake of it Sandy

If you want the jab and want your kids to have it so be it

But don’t think every individual shouldn’t be able to make that very same choice for themselfs or their own children ?

No its not well documented, children do die of Covid etc, middle aged people do die of Covid and suffer longer term health issues, older people do die of Covid, the vaccines have been tested as all vaccines are and have passed those tests,  so lets not start silly name calling, I said above i don't lie. I back up my info with evidence from reliable sources such as peer reviewed articles on pub med or medical/scientific output. People will make their own choices but as a nurse i should promote science, evidence etc and counter the misinformation.

so if people don't vaccinate where possible lots of people will die unnecessarily, it's that simple.

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/will-natural-herd-immunity-end-the-pandemic/

Edited by sandymere

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Yep I agree there is ‘ project fear has been at it from April ?

Well personally, I see it every shift. I'm worried for my sick friends, I've grieved for a colleague who lost half his family in two weeks. For the countless patients I know are struggling and ill. I don't read the papers and I steer clear of the news, cause I see the reality at work. That's enough for me to know I want to be part of the solution and in my opinion the vaccines are exactly that. Sure I was sceptical at first, so I did my research. Then I queued up for the jab. 

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Can you produce any evidence the vax ain’t harmful to those taking it now or in ten years or twenty years time in any way shape or form ?

What we do know is this virus has a 99.8% survival rate and that’s even if you catch it.

We also know it’s not killing kids so why risk a vax with them .

We also know the average age of a Covid death is 83

4 years over the average life expectancy

We also know only 388 people under the age of 60 in GB out of 70 million have died of Covid with no underlying health conditions

So using the above evidence is it  really worth the risk for fit healthy people to have a vax what’s not killing them or their kids ?

And is it morally right and democratic to force these people or anyone for that matter to have a vax if they just don’t want it ?

Never been a jab someone hasn't a reaction to by your reasoning no body should have a jab evr then  I would have it today the only problems I have is iam only 56 white I don't have a doctor so that's me back of the f cking que

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

At your age it don’t matter Charts but seriously and honestly how would you feel if you were a young fit healthy man with a child 

Would you be happy being told you have to have it and so does your child or else ?

Who's saying you have to have it ?

As far as I'm aware it's volantary, not compulsory.

If they tried to make it compulsory, they would have to change The Public Health Law, that states, quite categorically, that no medical procedure, INCLUDING VACCINATION, can be given without consent. There would have to be a vote in Parliament to change the law.

Of course, private companies like gyms, bars, airlines, etc could insist on vaccination, but then it would be up to the individual to decide how much not having the vaccine would disrupt their lives.

Personally, if I had to have it to visit my family overseas, then I would.

Cheers.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Mate read back some of your posts,PEOPLE LOOKING FOR ROWS FOR THE SAKE OF IT ??? you spend hundreds of hours and ruin endless threads with your obsession to row with max then you have the neck to write shit like that, no wonder you are running round like a headless chicken trying to find out what’s actually going on, 

I know exactly what's going on. People are looking for it for the sake of it regarding masks and vaccines.

Don't forget freedoms and speech arguments when we should be worried about saving lives

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

If they bring in restrictions it’s compulsory thru the back door and you know it .

If you were a young fit man would you want you and your child to have this mooted vax was my question ?

How do you know what I know......I wouldn't be so presumptive with you .

To answer your question; when I was a very fit, healthy 24 year old with a young child, I had absolutely no hesitation in me and my family having a whole booklet full of vaccines to allow me and my family to travel abroad.

It was my choice, I didn't have to do it. Same as now, if I feel I have enough information, I will either have it or not, depending on the information, again my choice.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Children across the world do not die in enough numbers percentage wise to warrant them being vaxed

More children die of hunger ‘ poor sanitation and lack of clean drinking water ?

We would be better off addressing those real issues ?

If we don't vaccinate children we will not reach herd immunity  and if we do vaccinate children we protect the few children that do die or become seriously ill so a win win situation.

Vaccinate as many people as possible so that we can move on whilst saving as many lives as possible in the short term and long term.

And I’m fearful for all those suffering cancer ect ect and their family and friends who are suffering because the NHS ain’t up to scratch to deal with a respiratory illness ?

It stinks how everything has been shut down to hide the failings of successive Govs to protect a institute that is supposed to be there to protect the health of its citizens ???

Mate ... I feel the same. I've been waiting for a procedure since September. So many services are behind, patients waiting ages. Nobody in the NHS wants to let patients suffer, the exact opposite. We show up every day because the patients are the centre of everything we do. We're having to divert a lot of resources... it really stinks. Whichever government party you want to blame for the NHS being under funded for years, it matters not. The fact is, this is where we are. Another reason I took the jab with a feeling of hope ?‍♀️ There really are a lot of very sick people, among them NHS staff. We can't go on like this. Don't take the jab if you feel you shouldn't, that's cool. If you make that informed decision, it's utterly up to you and nobody should call you out for it.

1 minute ago, twobob said:

Never been a jab someone hasn't a reaction to by your reasoning no body should have a jab evr then  I would have it today the only problems I have is iam only 56 white I don't have a doctor so that's me back of the f cking que

Mate the shit people are spouting is incredible, my daughter is a school teacher who has worked everyday through every lockdown either taking care of frontline workers kids or raising money and delivering food hampers to the poor and vulnerable on an estate in Bristol that was on the news recently as the worse place for coved in the country and has been told that she is 2 years away from being offered the vaccine, My mother is 82 and in a care home we’re we are being told the inmates and staff will be priority, reality still waiting and still not had a visit since March, the figures will go up as the testing goes up but if it was that bad you would think people would be queuing down the street as sandy and dandy are claiming, but this is a photo from my local testing station and I can take you another one like it at anytime of the day, the white van and car are what the tester drive and the other two are waiting for results only que is at 945 am just before the gates are open but it clears in minutes and never reappears, looks like a right old pandemic going on not ✌️✌️

6EC45175-0DF8-4613-9424-5EE2EEAA15EF.jpeg

• Like 1

T

12 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Mate the shit people are spouting is incredible, my daughter is a school teacher who has worked everyday through every lockdown either taking care of frontline workers kids or raising money and delivering food hampers to the poor and vulnerable on an estate in Bristol that was on the news recently as the worse place for coved in the country and has been told that she is 2 years away from being offered the vaccine, My mother is 82 and in a care home we’re we are being told the inmates and staff will be priority, reality still waiting and still not had a visit since March, the figures will go up as the testing goes up but if it was that bad you would think people would be queuing down the street as sandy and dandy are claiming, but this is a photo from my local testing station and I can take you another one like it at anytime of the day, the white van and car are what the tester drive and the other two are waiting for results only que is at 945 am just before the gates are open but it clears in minutes and never reappears, looks like a right old pandemic going on not ✌️✌️

6EC45175-0DF8-4613-9424-5EE2EEAA15EF.jpeg

That's a testing station not a vaccination site, we know that the track and trace is a fiasco, not that I'm saying that the vaccination programme is going well, but that doesn't mean that the vaccine is a problem, rather that the roll out is being mismanaged as has every part of the covid management.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, sandymere said:

If we don't vaccinate children we will not reach herd immunity  and if we do vaccinate children we protect the few children that do die or become seriously ill so a win win situation.

Vaccinate as many people as possible so that we can move on whilst saving as many lives as possible in the short term and long term.

That’s nonsense as the vaccine doesn’t stop you catching or transmitting the virus it stops you getting severe symptoms from the virus and seeing as the virus has a pretty much zero effect on kids then they don’t need to be vaccinated. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

How do you know it’s a win win

?

No one knows what these vax will do 5-50 years down the line

Best feed the hungry kids of the world than vax them ?

We know because we have a massive knowledge of vaccines and how the body works re immunity, its all out there produced by some very clever people over many years of research and study, bit more than the antivac basis.

https://www.skepticalraptor.com/skepticalraptorblog.php/mrna-vaccine-myths-anti-vax-pseudoscience-on-covid-19-vaccines/

Start looking a good information sources to base your decisions on.

22 minutes ago, sandymere said:

If we hadn't been so sheltered from the outside world this last year, then we would all have heard immunity by now. 

No amount of vaccines will enable life to move on.

14 minutes ago, socks said:

That’s nonsense as the vaccine doesn’t stop you catching or transmitting the virus it stops you getting severe symptoms from the virus and seeing as the virus has a pretty much zero effect on kids then they don’t need to be vaccinated. 

Sorry that's wrong, if that were true then vaccines just wouldn't be as effective as they are in such cases as smallpox. Covid virus can live for a while outside of a person etc but not long so spread is limited and for the majority of people who are vaccinated don't get covid to the extent of starting to shed the virus so don't pass it on. So the virus gets isolated and the R rate drops until it is either eradicated as in smallpox or it becomes manageable. Its basic herd immunity via vaccine.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/herd-immunity-and-coronavirus/art-20486808

https://www.sciencemediacentre.org/expert-comments-about-herd-immunity/

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31924-3/fulltext

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 1