to have the corvid jab or not

briefing-7.gif.ef4a9143889da9d082a45f57edb91610.giftimeline for making a new vaccine for pandemic influenza .. this article was from over ten years ago and they could make a new vaccine then in 5 month so with another 10yrs advancement of medical science I don't think this vaccine was rushed .

• Like 1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Chid said:

briefing-7.gif.ef4a9143889da9d082a45f57edb91610.giftimeline for making a new vaccine for pandemic influenza .. this article was from over ten years ago and they could make a new vaccine then in 5 month so with another 10yrs advancement of medical science I don't think this vaccine was rushed .

The thing is chid nowt else has ever had resources thrown at it like tbis

• Like 1

I think we will all feel better if we just take the vaccine or how many vaccines they tell us we need. 

If we just do everything we're told, that means we don't have to think for ourselves, which means we won't have to worry about making our own decisions. Then there will be no need to worry about having a different opinion than others and then life will get back to normal. Sure!lol

7 minutes ago, Chid said:

I don't think it was rushed when you look at the available resources, they wouldn't have made 2 different ones else

well all the best to you Daniel,   ive got the news on tv as I type this  then I come on here and yet more gloom n doom,  I no I have the choice not to read this topic, and to be honest its wearing a bit thin, and its doing my f****n head in,    nobody knows whats around the corner keep well all of you , whoever thought we would end up in a world like this, might sound cruel this,   but im glad im on my own, I should hate my late wife having to put up with this,    am I after sympathy, am I f**k, but things are only get worse vaccine or no vaccine

• Like 1
8 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

They won’t react ‘they took all the fighting blood out of the gene pool in the first and second world wars en mass .

Blokes would  sooner wave a dildo nowdays than a sword ?

Or a brass penis ???

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

Look up the fat one from little and large mate, the bloke was a fat unhealthy mess who had lived a typical club scene life of fry ups fags and beer with no exercise at all and suffered from it accordingly, he had several heart attacks before being given a transplant which his body rejected his heart had stopped beating by the time he arrived in hospital yet all the headlines and presumably his death certificate said he had died of covid and no mention of anything else, the only people in history that spent this much effort and money on misinformation through tv and media was the nazi party when they realised the powers of suggestion and wanted to start a false war which they brilliantly achieved with the full support of the German public and many of Europe’s leaders, if you think I,m daft or talking shit it’s all there on the web to read just look up the Nuremberg trials of the nazi party members and the statements on public manipulation through media, it is terrifyingly simulator to what  is happening right now ??

That's the thing mate, its such a mess no one really knows what to believe.. 

You said something on here a while back about only believing what you see and hear and using your own common sense... I pretty much think that is the best way.. and agree completely.. so I listened to a nurse abs she said the situation was bad, I spoke to a chap im doing a job for he was very ill his wife was fine and his mum is still in intensive care reliant on oxygen... 3 people 3 very different reactions, but all with covid.... 

Large was perfect for covid I suppose, gonna die anyway....whether it should be on  the death cert or not ..I dont know....  

Manipulation of the masses, I suppose is easy enough, like you say Hitler had it off but that was using national pride and a promise of better life for German people, 1 country only....but a world wide collaboration? I just can't get my head around the whole world in some way or another being affected and reacting accordingly (whatever route each country has taken there has been a world wide reaction)... 

I don't think your daft or talking shit either.... 

• Like 3