to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

Just now, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Do the Government think the public are dumb? Of course they do. Why so touchy?? It's only a bunch of grown men on a computer hitting buttons!lol

The government's played us from the beginning mate...nothing new there...you make your own luck and carve out your own life.... I dont care about what the government think of me...ill vote as I see fit and live by the rules I think are correct for me ..

If I say a nurse has told me something first hand, I dont expect to be called dumb or for her to be called a snowflake....

Its not all government mate... and I don't think many of us are doing anything different to the next man in real life...on here people can pretend to be rebels but I know the mask goes on when they walk into sainsburys

• Like 3
53 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

No not the rest of the country at all ‘ as much of the country if not more will most prob think we ain’t getting the whole truth from our Gov as those that think we are.

All everyone can do is make a common sense judgement from what they personally see happening directly around them to people they know and not from whatever is getting bombarded at them down the TV.

Just gargle some mouthwash with in 60 seconds of coming into contact with Covid 19 and Youl be fine .

Get my drift ?

How do you know when you've been in contact with it?

• Haha 1

I've sort of accepted that for me it's not a matter of if I catch it it's a matter of when I catch it. 

Worked near Hull last night, signed in at the canteen and there's half a dozen lads sat in there having the crack. 

Now I could have sat in the van out of the way but us humans are social creatures so I joined the party. 

Guess what, most of the discussion was about Covid-19! ?

There's a few lads from Carlisle who are hilarious on the subject. 

5 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I'm putting soffit and fascias on Dys place.....its winding me up!! Lol

20210110_122013.jpg

20210110_122006.jpg

Hoy no f cking phones on the job ffs

Obviously you won't reply till you finish

Edited by twobob
  • Haha 2
9 hours ago, baker boy said:

Wasnt there someone  on here a while ago posted that there were no new cases in China ( probably the hartlepool hooligan? )

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/11-million-locked-down-china-s-hebei-province-prevent-spread-n1253482

He's not from Hartlepool ffs, give the folks of Hartlepool a break they have enough to contend with without being lumbered with him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

The government's played us from the beginning mate...nothing new there...you make your own luck and carve out your own life.... I dont care about what the government think of me...ill vote as I see fit and live by the rules I think are correct for me ..

If I say a nurse has told me something first hand, I dont expect to be called dumb or for her to be called a snowflake....

Its not all government mate... and I don't think many of us are doing anything different to the next man in real life...on here people can pretend to be rebels but I know the mask goes on when they walk into sainsburys

Never implied dumb to you mate?just posted the poster of Chris witty that is in my bedroom. 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, twobob said:

Hoy no f cking phones on the job ffs

Obviously you won't reply till you finish

??.... sorry boss lol

Off out for a walk now, Mrs and youngest plus dogs ...skiving again...lol

• Haha 1
50 minutes ago, delswal said:

He's not from Hartlepool ffs, give the folks of Hartlepool a break they have enough to contend with without being lumbered with him.

Lives there though ... No wonder that poor monkey was hanged with people like him in Hartlepool 

• Haha 1