to have the corvid jab or not

So the government and new world order want to dumb us down with a jab ?.......what a crock of shit .....every country in the world is part of a global conspiracy eh ?.......couldn’t they just slip something into the water, be much easier.  Me, i will have it to protect me, my family and others and hopefully get back to some sort of order.  If you dont fancy it ok, but part of some global conspiracy no fecking chance :signthankspin:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

1300 Deaths today 

London is in absolute ruins 

NHS in danger of collapse

"YOUR ALL SHEEP , YOUR BEING PLAYED" 

f***ing DELUDED 

I beg your paaaardon? ? ??

• Like 1

I still haven't worked out, if it is all a lie, a conspiracy or exaggerated, what have governments all round the world got to gain by wrecking their economies?

I firmly believe it's incompetence by our government, but nothing else.

Cheers.

• Like 5
35 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Ah ffs this has got pathetic now!

Take the vaccine or don't and face the furious consequence ???

f***ing eejots! No idea and all the mouth. There is no technology exisitng that could put a chip in a vaccine, for christs sake wake up! If they say chip (which I don't want) it's the same as everyone of us who has a passport/registered dog or cat ?‍♂️

'Kin grow up

Seems so complicated don't it ?

Wonder would info they'd get from it ? 'no sir he's just been sat on that stupid f***ing forum again all day '

• Like 1
2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I still haven't worked out, if it is all a lie, a conspiracy or exaggerated, what have governments all round the world got to gain by wrecking their economies?

I firmly believe it's incompetence by our government, but nothing else.

Cheers.

Well not that these are necessarily my views China's economy has never been healthier, all China's main adversaries economies are f****d, trump's out and China's bezzy biden is in. Boris (right wing) bolsanaro (right wing) trump (right wing) have been utterly hammered by the press.globalism has took 10 giant leaps forward and the likes of BLM( communists)  have furthered there causes more than ever. Basically covid has been the best thing that's ever happened to the left if there's smoke there's usually fire.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

1300 Deaths today 

London is in absolute ruins 

NHS in danger of collapse

"YOUR ALL SHEEP , YOUR BEING PLAYED" 

f***ing DELUDED 

It’s over stretched that much they dismantled that massive pop up hospital in London they purposely built to take in the massive influx

?

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Yet pricks like piers morgans son can fck off around the world keeping 5 mins in front of restrictions return here no test or fck all and nothing said and no mention of that being " against the spirit of things"

Just HOW many celebs and  z list hoes are globe trotting?

nevermind all the “ let’s take a fckn knee” sports players

• Like 1