to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Been taking about the same along with vit c from March and haven't had as much as a sniffle, I'd usually have at least a head cold by now. 

I hadn't thought of it mate .but I haven't had a cold either this year.i don't think I can feel a difference though health wise..

I've dropped my food intake a little and lost 1 Stone this year.. maybe I will lose another next year..being a bit heavier saps the energy levels I've found..

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, king said:

I hadn't thought of it mate .but I haven't had a cold either this year.i don't think I can feel a difference though health wise..

I've dropped my food intake a little and lost 1 Stone this year.. maybe I will lose another next year..being a bit heavier saps the energy levels I've found..

Even though the kids have been off school a fair bit when they went back there was plenty of bugs and colds going about but we've all been grand, I haven't felt any different myself but I'm definitely more resistant to these things than I was before. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Even though the kids have been off school a fair bit when they went back there was plenty of bugs and colds going about but we've all been grand, I haven't felt any different myself but I'm definitely more resistant to these things than I was before. 

Keep taking it mate.its clearly working and working for the kids ?

3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Our 3 missed their flu jabs in school last Yr as we went to Turkey end of October, we refused to let them have it again this yr.... Not so much as a runny nose all yr?my eldest was born at 32 weeks old and was always quite sickly in the winter months, my daughter suffers from fits if she gets a high temperature.... They are in and out of the lazyspa most days in any weather, running around the garden ?Mrs mentioned it a few weeks ago, and is adamant, that none of us will be getting any jabs in the future, not for standard flu or  for anything that's made from the cells of  aborted babies.... I will take my chances, when your times up, its up, can't live your life in fear...I've always believed Your cards marked from the moment you come into the world... ? 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
14 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Our 3 missed their flu jabs in school last Yr as we went to Turkey end of October, we refused to let them have it again this yr.... Not so much as a runny nose all yr?my eldest was born at 32 weeks old and was always quite sickly in the winter months, my daughter suffers from fits if she gets a high temperature.... They are in and out of the lazyspa most days in any weather, running around the garden ?Mrs mentioned it a few weeks ago, and is adamant, that none of us will be getting any jabs in the future, not for standard flu or  for anything that's made from the cells of  aborted babies.... I will take my chances, when your times up, its up, can't live your life in fear...I've always believed Your cards marked from the moment you come into the world... ? 

Got my 2 lads the flu jab only the once and none of my kids will be getting it again, they both had runny noses and a slight cough for almost 2 months after and got every bug or sniffle going that winter. 

In my opinion it did them more harm than good. 

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I will as and when I see fit just as you have for long enough .

No problem max like I say i will have a chat with you about it when the hand over happens either way regardless who wins ?

Edited by Blackmag
16 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I take a 1000 been thinking of upping it

The RDA is 600/800iu a day.but 2000iu is safe enough...

Walshie said his sister moved to California and was applying sun cream everyday and suffered from low vitamin d and was or is still I'll from lack of it..

Have a read of this mate..released 1 day ago..

https://www.nutraingredients.com/Article/2020/12/21/Experts-send-Vitamin-D-and-Covid-19-open-letter-to-world-s-governments

2061068919_Screenshot_20201222-2149502.png.832ec5963db8c5a9469b0c14a3ae15f4.png1980472690_Screenshot_20201222-2147232.png.fa1d334df9388d00319cf9226bc1e738.png

Just now, maxhardcore said:

Look if you think your veiled threats bother me in anyway shape or form think again ?

You do what you need to do and I will do the same but everyone one here can see who’s the instigator so be it on your head Rocky 5 

Max I don't do veiled threats like I say I will come to you meet me on the outskirts of hartlepool and you can repeat what you have said on here to me even if  I win or lose like you say it's no bother